OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who's in NJ / NY.

The Nike outlet Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth and Woodbury commons in Ny are doing customization for $35 + cost of the replace jersey.

Mines took About 30 'mins cause no one was there.

In store only, no phone orders.

which countries were available?
That looks like a NFL Jersey..i'm guessing patriots

That looks like a NFL Jersey..i'm guessing patriots
Obviously don't watch NFL lol 
Looks kinda like a retro Gronk Jersey. Can be easily confused. Kinda looks like you are the one who doesn't watch football.

Last edited:
Conroe outlet had plenty of big sizes in NFL apparel. A few sizes of Send Help SB dunks $39.99 and Purple and Orange Barkley Posites 89.99

Looks kinda like a retro Gronk Jersey. Can be easily confused. Kinda looks like you are the one who doesn't watch football.
Lmao it 'can' be confused yes but the NFL jersey uses different jersey material and number font AND size. I didn't even read the comments and the first thing I guess when I saw the jersey was that it's a soccer jersey. Like @kingpin420's reaction when he saw it.

Not to mention... there's a USA soccer crest inside the numbers.  

Last edited:

Lmao it 'can' be confused yes but the NFL jersey uses different jersey material and number font AND size. I didn't even read the comments and the first thing I guess when I saw the jersey was that it's a soccer jersey. Like @kingpin420's reaction when he saw it.

Not to mention... there's a USA soccer crest inside the numbers.  
But if you just said it can be confused, what was the "obviously don't watch NFL" shot for? Mistakes are common.

But if you just said it can be confused, what was the "obviously don't watch NFL" shot for? Mistakes are common.
The only reason it can be confused is the actual number '87' and the color combo with hints of white and blue. Quick glance at it from far away maybe.. I can definitely understand what he was saying but if you took even 10 sec of your time to check the jersey, you would be able to tell. That's all. I didn't mean it to take a shot at him like that, ok maybe I did take a shot but if you're going to remotely help someone at least be certain of what you're talking about. 

General consensus is that it seems to work on a case by case basis. Best bet is to just ask the store you're going to if they'll allow you to.

The time I was allowed to do so, I was buying 2 items and used 2 survey certs. I think the sales associate just didn't want to do separate transactions lol,

The time I was allowed to do so, I was buying 2 items and used 2 survey certs. I think the sales associate just didn't want to do separate transactions lol,

Same here. Works better that way. Havent done it for a couple weeks. Time to test the waters again.

I would say it all depends on the cashier I have had them say yes and others say no all from the same store but they only say yes if I am buying more then one thing.

Went to the Nike Factory Store in Citadel (1(323) 720-1684) today. Some interesting stuff. I was a bit tempted on the Flightposite Exposed but I decided not to since I wasn't crazy about the colorway. Nothing additional off the hash wall but they did have Random Lebron XI's (Denim, Blue Suede, Hornets) for $179 I think. They also had a KD VI Elite blue in a size 15. They also had scattered sizes of the yeezy Air Force One for $74.99 if I remember correctly. I was able to get the Air Flightposite 2014 for $119.99 but it was the only one I saw. Nothing interesting at the Under Armour or Adidas outlets.

Does anyone know if Store Survey GC/coupons are stackable or not?
 In my experience it work surprisingly well on phone orders. I always say I have 4 gift cards, and they are always willing to accept it. Knocks out CA Tax/shipping pretty well. On one phone order, I amazingly stacked 12 coupons, it was a good day.

In my experience it work surprisingly well on phone orders. I always say I have 4 gift cards, and they are always willing to accept it. Knocks out CA Tax/shipping pretty well. On one phone order, I amazingly stacked 12 coupons, it was a good day.

Do you shop the outlets/clearance that much to have that many survey certs or is there a way to game the system that I'm not clued in on?

Do you shop the outlets/clearance that much to have that many survey certs or is there a way to game the system that I'm not clued in on?
I live right next to SL clearance, I go there like 3-4 times a week, because you never know what you will find on any given day. If I decide to buy something and if I don't feel totally pleased with it, I go back to exchange it for something else. Return/exchange receipts add up too. If I buy something and return it, those 2 receipts turn into $10 free gift cards, without spending any money.

Nice! They send the receipt too showing all the coupons being used?

San Leandro at 6pm today, not so much worth to mention

They are selling the Glove for $99.99 at the counter. Still have size 9, 10, 10.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14

And I found Super.fly 2 PO for $69.99, first time I saw it at outlet store.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if Store Survey GC/coupons are stackable or not?
Yes they are but ONLY if you DO NOT tell them that they are from the survey. You could probably stack them in person too if you write out all of the GC numbers on a Word document and hand it to the cashier. It NEVER rings up as a "survey coupon" so they shouldn't know unless you go HERP DERP got these from those surveys HERP DERP. I used 5 on a phone order for the Team Jones trainers at the Pearl, MS outlet. They ended up charging my card for $40-something after the $25 off. Just make up a story about how your friend had a bunch of them lying around and wanted you to use them since you like shopping at Nike so much lol

I understand the thinking behind this scenario but what other reason would you have multiple 5 gc's?

I understand the thinking behind this scenario but what other reason would you have multiple 5 gc's?

Doesn't matter.

This. It's a valid question, but should it be asked, you just have to go ahead and politely tell the inquisitive mind to

tumblr_mnh87vnnzg1sop02yo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom