OFFICIAL JUNE '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the RG3 Trainer in the White/Black Carmouflage colorway has hit Ross stores. Saw multiple size 11.5's and a 13 for $44.99 at the Laguna Hills, CA location. They also had one pair of the grey Nike Zoom Field Generals for $55.99. Almost copped these. They gave me a bit of a Kobe shoe vibe. Ultimately passed. I was super tempted on the RG3's but the 11.5s were too narrow and the 13's were just a bit too long. Might need to check other locations since stores tend to get similar stock. Although the Rancho Santa Margarita location didn't have anything good.

Williamsburg, VA
Finishline Outlet has a sz14 WTKD 7

Nike Outlet has two pair of blk/wht AJ XX in sz13
Also, the bedazzled SB dunks for $79.99, FSR.

Nike does phone orders as well as FNL. If interested Google their respective numbers.

Saturday 6/27/2015

Phone:frown:408) 374-4147
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 8:00 pm

CLICK PHOTO OR RIGHT CLICK/LONG PRESS IF ON SMART PHONE AND OPEN IN NEW TAB/WINDOW TO SEE FULL SIZE TO SEE MORE DETAIL AND PRICES THAT ARE HARD TO SEE, IF ALL ELSE FAILS JUST CALL

30% off clearance apparel rack
20% off shoes on the hash wall

Sorry I don't know what sizes they have in some of the shoes I will post below. I was in there quick and just took shots of what I saw real quick and bounced.

Hope this is useful to some.

View media item 1602677View media item 1602678View media item 1602679View media item 1602680View media item 1602681View media item 1602682View media item 1602683View media item 1602684View media item 1602685View media item 1602686View media item 1602687View media item 1602688View media item 1602689View media item 1602690View media item 1602692View media item 1602693View media item 1602694View media item 1602695View media item 1602696View media item 1602697View media item 1602698View media item 1602699View media item 1602700View media item 1602701View media item 1602702View media item 1602703View media item 1602704View media item 1602705

Was at Citadel today, lots of decent items on the hash wall, extra 20% off.
Size 6 fragment hyperchase, AM1 obsidian patches.
Assorted sizes:
- Nike Lab Flyknit Chukka (red in most sizes, fewer teal pairs) $120 after disc
- KD VII Elite EYBL and Ignite
- Size? Hurache Light
- Kobe X Elite (purple)

They had Cigar 7's for retail $250, brought out from the back so only got the size I wanted, did not ask if they had more. Metallic V, only size 9 for $180 and Space Jam V's (only saw them bring out a 9.5 because that's what the girl asked for). Also picked up a pair of Kobe "moonwalker" for a friend, think they were the last pair on the hash wall, too bad they're not my size, I reslly wanted a pair.

So butthurt, was at my local outlet (San Leandro Clearance Center) Saturday, they got 1 FSR of Infrared Am 90, were trickling them onto shelves while I was there, and the girl looked them up for me and was being super shady about what they had left. She told me they had a FSR but instantly did not have 8.5-10.5 (I was there with my brother, so we had a range of sizes we could fit). She was hiding the reader thing by her chest too :frown:

Anyway, long gone now, but $69.99

Last edited:
So butthurt, was at my local outlet (San Leandro Clearance Center) Saturday, they got 1 FSR of Infrared Am 90, were trickling them onto shelves while I was there, and the girl looked them up for me and was being super shady about what they had left. She told me they had a FSR but instantly did not have 8.5-10.5 (I was there with my brother, so we had a range of sizes we could fit). She was hiding the reader thing by her chest too :frown:

Anyway, long gone now, but $69.99

dont worry, that sounds like a regular SL story. so don't feel too bad.

sometimes you have to be in it like this with the employees

3973512_o.gif

dont worry, that sounds like a regular SL story. so don't feel too bad.

sometimes you have to be in it like this with the employees

3973512_o.gif

Dude, I feel you. I have much better luck on weekdays, and the dudes are less salty. Can't do that as much recently though. Especially if you are going for SB's, they don't seem to care. But damn she straight up gave me the :smh:

I was talking to one of the workers there and dude has seen so much heat come through. He says it all hits the floor. :rolleyes

they all hit the floor lol. and im colonel sanders. man id be in there stashing stuff left and right and praying i make it till 8 pm or closing without anyone buying it. 

they all hit the floor lol. and im colonel sanders. man id be in there stashing stuff left and right and praying i make it till 8 pm or closing without anyone buying it. 
Agreed, I would put all my pairs in the 14 and up just to keep it on the down low. It all depends on who you talk to. You should chat them up BEFORE asking for anything. That makes your odds a little better. It has helped me on a few occasions.

:lol: I know

Agreed, I would put all my pairs in the 14 and up just to keep it on the down low. It all depends on who you talk to. You should chat them up BEFORE asking for anything. That makes your odds a little better. It has helped me on a few occasions.

I mean, I do, but I straight up asked her to do her job! Shady business. It's cool, I've come up plenty of times too. And yes, you gotta believe I'll check out the larger sizes, found some gems. Best thing is finding a nice shoe in a small size or large size and asking them to check for more. Sometimes they just don't bring out the primo sizes until stock is thin in that section.

Arundle Mills, MD

Size 13 white DSM on hash wall - $150 - extremely underwhelming imo though

At mlk outlet in Portland Oregon today ..picked thru no extra discounts on hash wall....talked to my buddy who works there says they are now locking all high value returns (retro jordans)in cage and managers are the only ones that can shelve them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom