Official JUNE 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Fp2s at south chi are gone, surprised they still have bakins in a 10, 10.5, don't know about 11 but I'm assuming they do.  Don't know about any other sizes on bakins but they're probably the slowest moving shoe out of that bunch.  Thanks a lot SLP, couldn't get the fp2s but couldn't pass on blue grey bakins.

Originally Posted by NTLA 85

Originally Posted by AJ XI Freak

For those of you in so.cal chino NR has scatter sizes of Kobe IV's in philly & spiderman's that just came in, not a whole lot there, so get'em fast if your looking for them...

dont bother calling, employee's at NR's are clueless what Kobe IV's are, I tried calling a few out of states and other cities, I'm sure those stores had them, either they were too lazy or didnt know what they are.

good luck!

Thanks for the post AJ XI Freak.  Got my spiderman.  You are right about not having a whole lot there.  They hardly get anything good. 

anytime...i swing by there once every two weeks as i'm doing my shopping in that plaza...once in a while they'll have something special, i'll keep you all posted!

SoCal Heads: Marshalls on Rosecrans and Inglewood Ave as of 06/03/2010
womens, but available in big sizes like 10W and up

Nordstroms Rack in the Howard Hughes Promenade as of 06/02/10
prices range from 45 to 50
only one pair of kobe 4's, sz 14. the filipinos raaaaaannn through this NR

if u guys want to visit one of these places, please google them for directions. ive had dudes PM asking me for the locations when theyre posted right above
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Seven30

Not A Huge Fan But I Copped A Pair Of Dub-Zero's From ROSS For $24.99

Thanks for the great up-date. Your post is completely un-helpful and irrelevant

Wanna let us know which Ross? Maybe a phone number?

Or if they have any left? what sizes?

Or even let us know which colorway of the dub zero?

For people looking for the "spiderman" kobe iv's both Woodburn and Porltand Factory stores have a FSR for $79.99

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Originally Posted by Seven30

Not A Huge Fan But I Copped A Pair Of Dub-Zero's From ROSS For $24.99

Thanks for the great up-date. Your post is completely un-helpful and irrelevant

Wanna let us know which Ross? Maybe a phone number?

Or if they have any left? what sizes?

Or even let us know which colorway of the dub zero?

For people looking for the "spiderman" kobe iv's both Woodburn and Porltand Factory stores have a FSR for $79.99
Dude I Usually Just Go Look At My Local Store If Someone Post Somethin In Here But Anyway I'm In Durham, NC And This Was The Only Pair. Here's The Pic.........
2en0pk0.jpg

Saw those Kobe iv spidermans at the Orlando premium outlet yesterday afternoon. FSR just couldn't remember the price.
Call them: 407-238-7787

my Ross has selected sizes of air max 97's silver/red cw for 34$. I only saw up to size 7 so not sure about other Ross'

if you're looking for eggplant foamposites, ebay seller ysshen1983 has sizes 9.5-12 for  what comes to $210 with OVERNIGHT FedEx shipping.

i bought mine yesterday and they got here bright and early this morning, pretty good deal IMO http://myworld.ebay.com/ysshen1983/

Originally Posted by moorevisual

if you're looking for eggplant foamposites, ebay seller ysshen1983 has sizes 9.5-12 for  what comes to $210 with OVERNIGHT FedEx shipping.

i bought mine yesterday and they got here bright and early this morning, pretty good deal IMO http://myworld.ebay.com/ysshen1983/
better prices in the buy/sell.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

good lookin on some ds eggplants just swooped a 10.  said 1 more 10 left on the listing

Anyone know if there´s any Nike Outlet´s or Factory Store´s in Mexico.
I´m chillin in Michoacan right now but I´m gonna go to Mexico City maybe next week.

Originally Posted by airberg

Bing cashback ends July 30, 2010.

http://www.bing.com/commu...ll-to-bing-cashback.aspx

Cliff Notes version of the link...
[table][tr][td]Dear valued cashback customer:

[/td][/tr][tr][td]We are writing to notify you that the Bing cashback program will be discontinued, and the last day to earn cash back on your Bing Shopping purchases will be July 30, 2010.

Until July 30, 2010 9:00 pm PST, it's business as usual so continue to take advantage of great offers from your favorite merchants. You can redeem all of your earned cashback savings consistent with the cashback terms and conditions and access theBing cashback customer support system through July 30, 2011. We encourage you to redeem your cashback savings and to further support redemption, we are waiving the $5 minimum payout effective July 31, 2010. To assist with prompt delivery of your cashback earnings, please visit http://cashbackaccount.bing.com to ensure your account information is current. For more details and answers to your questions, please visit our frequently asked questions page.

Thank you very much for being a loyal cashback user.  We remain committed to delivering great value to our customers, and we are currently working on an exciting new program which you will hear more about from us later this summer. 

Sincerely,

Bing cashback team[/td][/tr][/table]

Nike Outlet in Sawgrass Mall Florida has FSR or Green Volt, Black Red, and Silver- with Brown Swoosh Nike Air Uptempos for $99
FSR of Kobe "Spiderman" for I think $79.99

Also Nordstrom rack had White/Blue Uptempos for $49.99 in limited sizes, and Spiderman Kobes in a 11.5 for $49.99 Hope this Helps

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Nike Outlet in Sawgrass Mall Florida has FSR or Green Volt, Black Red, and Silver- with Brown Swoosh Nike Air Uptempos for $99
FSR of Kobe "Spiderman" for I think $79.99

Also Nordstrom rack had White/Blue Uptempos for $49.99 in limited sizes, and Spiderman Kobes in a 11.5 for $49.99 Hope this Helps
NR sawgrass... kobes also 9.5 (2 pairs) and 10.5... got the last size 10!... also saw lunarglides in size 11.

last month somebody replied that there were air total max uptempo neon green/black at johnson creek outlet for 59.99... i called and they didnt have my size but asked them if they can price match they said yes.... i then called a random factory store i think it was dolphin mall in florida and they had my size and told them johnson creek had it for 59.99 and they priced match by calling them... the factory store in florida was chargin 99.99 originally fyi...

Back
Top Bottom