Official JUNE 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by JN115

Originally Posted by l3n

Black/Cement Spizikes for $80 Size 8.5-13(?)%+%
what outlet?
i think it's the nike clearance store in san leandro ca

someone deleted my post....
frown.gif

anyways they only have size 8.5 and below, i called yesterday "no more big sizes"

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

does anyone know if the b-grade white/navy lebrons come with the extra set of red laces?

i remember seeing extra laces but I am unsure if they were red. i think they were gold, but not 100% sure.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

If the item rings up on the system and the manager will take it, then who cares?

Very rarely will anyone get a huge come up on return something from FL/FA/Champs that wasn't originally there. If FL Inc. wants to put a stop to it, they're doing a terrible job at it.

Word. I think you can still buy of EAs and return for full price via GC or Store Credit. Footlocker is eventually gonna die because they lose money on every sale

Now THAT is return fraud. If we're talking returning a $49.99 item that's in stock, then no. But buying something at 50% and the returning it for an excluded item is a no-no. Corporate monitors the EA (which is why my corporate connect hasn't given me or anyone her EA since Feb) and employees DO get fired because of this.

CoolGrayMemo's situation is a honest return. Buying something at 50% off and acquiring an excluded item by taking advantage of the system is considered fraud.
UNBORNSEED
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dont say or do that anymore...first of all EAs are for EMPLOYEES and you are very lucky to have a connection for it...but dont go pulling moves like that and think you are getting away with it...sooner or later its going to catch up with corporate and they will continue to take away EAs and even lessen the %age we could get...its happened to nike and it can happen here too...people that do these things and abuse the EA only ruin it for people who truly appreciate the 50%...a lot of employees are getting fired each EA and a lot of people are getting warned for it...slowly its going to get to corporate and its going to be taken away when they see that its being abused beyond what they expect...stay humble
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dont abuse things cuz you think youre ballin saving a petty 40$...

an example is this girl i know that worked for nordstroms...she was basically pulling some "shady" stuff with giftcards and things and ended up getting fired and charged with embezzlement and grand theft...companies do look out and will prosecute to the fullest, trust me...
I never said I did it..I was just responding to justhotkicks statement about FL not putting a stop on things.

I've seen it all from FL employees..."exact cash" purchases, EA returns, etc.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Here is my outlet contribution, well the mentionable ones imo...both outlets had the typical reports we've been hearing like jordan spizikes and the fusions etc.

Ontario Mills
Lebron VII White/Navy B-grades FSR 109.99
Gold Flightposite CW of the hyperdunks FSR 69.97
Jordan Cover 3 FSR 69.99
Kobe shorts 24.99
Lebron Shorts (black/dunkman green) the shorts i bought from NTLA and posted a while back to match the dunkmans; ontario has them for 24.99 for those still looking for them.

For all you Sheed Fans they had this dope shirt for 19.99 (i thought it was hilarious)...they had it in yellow and grey
Rasheed-Wallace.jpg

Flightclubs (grey/white/blue/purple) FSR and Tony Parker POP edition FSR 59.99
Zoom BB2 All black 59.99 I believe
Zoom Hustle all black 34.99
Kobe IV Gold Medal and Away Gradients Hash wall (GM were small sizes like 8-8.5; gradients smallest was 10.5, not sure if bigger sizes available)
Lebron VII NFW White/red 109.99 i believe
Lebron VI white/red 99.99 or something like that
Lebron Soldier 3 TB White/red 47.99 or 54.99 (i think that was the price, sorry i forgot it, but it was pretty cheap)
Garnett 3 (air max 3) black/grey 59.99 or 69.99 i cant remember that price since i only picked up the ones below.
Garnett 3 (air max 3) black/hyper blue 47.97
Jordan spizikes
Pippens black/white/purple
Uptempos (black/volt green; black/red; black/silver) 99.99
Penny 1/2 Cent silver 99.99
Lebron MVP Shirt 19.99

im trying to remember what i saw since this was over the weekend, if i remember anything else ill post it.

called ontario mills and they said they never had the rasheed shirt, or the garnett 3's in the black and hyper blues, and the garnett's in the other color were still 89.99.  I gave them style numbers on all 3, thanks for the other information you gave though.

Saw Nike Griffey Swingman Remix cleats at my local Ross today for $15...picked up the last size 12

So you guys interested in those may wanna check your local Ross out

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Here is my outlet contribution, well the mentionable ones imo...both outlets had the typical reports we've been hearing like jordan spizikes and the fusions etc.

Ontario Mills
Lebron VII White/Navy B-grades FSR 109.99
Gold Flightposite CW of the hyperdunks FSR 69.97
Jordan Cover 3 FSR 69.99
Kobe shorts 24.99
Lebron Shorts (black/dunkman green) the shorts i bought from NTLA and posted a while back to match the dunkmans; ontario has them for 24.99 for those still looking for them.

For all you Sheed Fans they had this dope shirt for 19.99 (i thought it was hilarious)...they had it in yellow and grey
Rasheed-Wallace.jpg

Flightclubs (grey/white/blue/purple) FSR and Tony Parker POP edition FSR 59.99
Zoom BB2 All black 59.99 I believe
Zoom Hustle all black 34.99
Kobe IV Gold Medal and Away Gradients Hash wall (GM were small sizes like 8-8.5; gradients smallest was 10.5, not sure if bigger sizes available)
Lebron VII NFW White/red 109.99 i believe
Lebron VI white/red 99.99 or something like that
Lebron Soldier 3 TB White/red 47.99 or 54.99 (i think that was the price, sorry i forgot it, but it was pretty cheap)
Garnett 3 (air max 3) black/grey 59.99 or 69.99 i cant remember that price since i only picked up the ones below.
Garnett 3 (air max 3) black/hyper blue 47.97
Jordan spizikes
Pippens black/white/purple
Uptempos (black/volt green; black/red; black/silver) 99.99
Penny 1/2 Cent silver 99.99
Lebron MVP Shirt 19.99

im trying to remember what i saw since this was over the weekend, if i remember anything else ill post it.

called ontario mills and they said they never had the rasheed shirt, or the garnett 3's in the black and hyper blues, and the garnett's in the other color were still 89.99.  I gave them style numbers on all 3, thanks for the other information you gave though.

YUKU FTL!!

apparently my edit got edited out...CAMARILLO has everything from the sheed shirts and down.  Sorry for yuku's mistake....so note on my post, from the sheed shirt down its all at camarillo.

Stardom in NYC near canal st.

Jordan 9 powder blue: 99.95 biggest size was a 10
Jordan 6 white/varsity red: 99.95
Jordan 6 lakers: 99.95

San Leandro, Ca Marina Clearance Outlet: 510-483-3650

Air Attack Pack 24/7 & Air Max 95's
397252-004
397252-007
609048-026
609048-028
various sizes $59.99
Also had some of the Air Maxin 1's...

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

UNBORNSEED
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

dont say or do that anymore...first of all EAs are for EMPLOYEES and you are very lucky to have a connection for it...but dont go pulling moves like that and think you are getting away with it...sooner or later its going to catch up with corporate and they will continue to take away EAs and even lessen the %age we could get...its happened to nike and it can happen here too...people that do these things and abuse the EA only ruin it for people who truly appreciate the 50%...a lot of employees are getting fired each EA and a lot of people are getting warned for it...slowly its going to get to corporate and its going to be taken away when they see that its being abused beyond what they expect...stay humble
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
dont abuse things cuz you think youre ballin saving a petty 40$...
People been preaching this on Niketalk since I WAS A PTer at footlocker back in 1999 - 02.

And guess what?

EA is still here... 11 years later...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toyking2

397252-004
397252-007
609048-026
609048-028
various sizes $59.99

Thanks for the info.

No 10, 10.5 or 11 on any of the 24/7s. Am I the only one in love with the pony hair? :X

St Augustine, FL

Penny 3 black/blue $80 FSR
KD 2 black/blue/orange $60 FSR
KD 2 white/light blue $60 FSR

397252-004
397252-007
609048-026
609048-028
various sizes $59.99
Tried to order a pair of 24/7's but dude told me they're an in-store special only... 
indifferent.gif

Thanks for the info though!

grin.gif

The salesperson I spoke with seemed ready and willing to do a phone order...they just didn't have my size.

397252-004
397252-007
609048-026
609048-028
various sizes $59.99

Thanks for the info.

No 10, 10.5 or 11 on any of the 24/7s. Am I the only one in love with the pony hair? :X
called them right before closing and after they did the shoe check for me they said they didnt have them and to call nikes.com shoe finder
did that and seemed like they were telling the truth....

Originally Posted by jman219

397252-004
397252-007
609048-026
609048-028
various sizes $59.99

Thanks for the info.

called them right before closing and after they did the shoe check for me they said they didnt have them and to call nikes.com shoe finder
did that and seemed like they were telling the truth....

nikefind can't check clearance stores inventory.

ok well at camarillo, they are 129.99 and they have NONE, zero in stock, Ive been trying to deal with the idiots at san leandro, literally IDIOTS since last night, no joke called 6 times...

has 3 pairs left, all size 12 in the black and sprinter green. goodluck

Back
Top Bottom