Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

yeah you could use the bday coupon on HOH locations. it depends on the status of the shoe and the manager...i got my TB3s from HOH Lakewood mall for $137.xx because of the birthday coupon...

yeah you could use the bday coupon on HOH locations. it depends on the status of the shoe and the manager...i got my TB3s from HOH Lakewood mall for $137.xx because of the birthday coupon...

Originally Posted by jfreak23

Citadel outlet customer returned Busy p AF1 sz 13 no og box though. 129 i think.

word!!! going to make that call hope they will ship em to ny...You know what time they open

Originally Posted by jfreak23

Citadel outlet customer returned Busy p AF1 sz 13 no og box though. 129 i think.

word!!! going to make that call hope they will ship em to ny...You know what time they open

^^^
10 am west coast. If you call around 930, they usually have people getting the store ready and may process your order

^^^
10 am west coast. If you call around 930, they usually have people getting the store ready and may process your order

Castle Rock Outlet

Scattered sizes of the Kobe V USA's...will price match to $39.97. Only saw 8.5's and 9.5's.

1 or 2 pairs of Inlines. No idea if they would/will price match

FSR on POP's for 54.97

Syracuse Hyperfuse's: FSR- Wanna say $69

Hyperfuse lows: black/blk and black.white.blue: $54.97 (blk was a FSR and the black.white.blue was limited mostly bigger sizes)

Castle Rock Outlet

Scattered sizes of the Kobe V USA's...will price match to $39.97. Only saw 8.5's and 9.5's.

1 or 2 pairs of Inlines. No idea if they would/will price match

FSR on POP's for 54.97

Syracuse Hyperfuse's: FSR- Wanna say $69

Hyperfuse lows: black/blk and black.white.blue: $54.97 (blk was a FSR and the black.white.blue was limited mostly bigger sizes)

Nike South Chicago will be receiving a shipment of both white cement 3s and flint 13s tomorrow morning. No word whether they're A or B grade but they will be available in-store only starting at 10am central time. If there's any shoes left by saturday, then phone orders will be taken then. If you have any questions, call up there and ask to speak with Oscar, he's very knowledgeable when it comes down to shoes. Number to the store is (773) 846-5460

Nike South Chicago will be receiving a shipment of both white cement 3s and flint 13s tomorrow morning. No word whether they're A or B grade but they will be available in-store only starting at 10am central time. If there's any shoes left by saturday, then phone orders will be taken then. If you have any questions, call up there and ask to speak with Oscar, he's very knowledgeable when it comes down to shoes. Number to the store is (773) 846-5460

Again no phone orders, can anyone on chicago and can help me with cements. Props for info anyway

Again no phone orders, can anyone on chicago and can help me with cements. Props for info anyway

VEGAS @ the Premium North Outlet:
2j4bwc5.jpg

Plus, they still have black/red foamposite's @ $120.  Otherwise, nothing else caught my attention.  702-382-8055.  If you plan on purchasing in person, be sure to stop by the mall information office and buy the $5 coupon book (free if you have AAA) as this will provide a $25 off $100 coupon for Nike.  

VEGAS @ the Premium North Outlet:
2j4bwc5.jpg

Plus, they still have black/red foamposite's @ $120.  Otherwise, nothing else caught my attention.  702-382-8055.  If you plan on purchasing in person, be sure to stop by the mall information office and buy the $5 coupon book (free if you have AAA) as this will provide a $25 off $100 coupon for Nike.  

Trust Me outlets know exactly what they are getting at least a week in advance....this information you can take to the Bank...

Trust Me outlets know exactly what they are getting at least a week in advance....this information you can take to the Bank...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

yea they get a list of product number about 3 weeks out....btw flint are a mixture of a and b grades. cements are the same....there is about 10 outlets are getting the flints within the next 3 weeks.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

yea they get a list of product number about 3 weeks out....btw flint are a mixture of a and b grades. cements are the same....there is about 10 outlets are getting the flints within the next 3 weeks.....
wink.gif

MARYSVILLE OUTLET WA
Went out there this morning but they didn't have %*#$. Here's some notables:

Lebron 8 V1 black/black FSR- $89?

Penny II black/black FSR- $69?

Air Max Total Uptempo black/red FSR- $59

1/2 Cent black/green FSR- $129

Foamposite One black/red FSR- $119

CMFT Viz Air 11 white/red Near FSR- $49

CMFT Viz Air 11 white/grey FSR- $79?

*Scattered sizes of Air Max Skyline white/max orange on HASH WALL

CALL TO ASK FOR PRICES. 

I know I misquoted a few. Was only in there briefly. Disappointed in the stock selection. 

Back
Top Bottom