Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

^ Got through after about 15 min. of calling. Their phones are getting blown up.

Anyway, no size 10 left on the USA colorway. Seems like a FSR on everything else. A+++ on the customer service, really nice people and easy to deal with. Thanks OP.

I just called too. Kobe sizes are almost out. size 11 is the biggest, but 9-10s are gone.

^ Got through after about 15 min. of calling. Their phones are getting blown up.

Anyway, no size 10 left on the USA colorway. Seems like a FSR on everything else. A+++ on the customer service, really nice people and easy to deal with. Thanks OP.

I just called too. Kobe sizes are almost out. size 11 is the biggest, but 9-10s are gone.

A big thanks to neversellthem.

Total for the inks came to $47 and some change.

Customer service was grade A+ very nice people over there.

Total for the inks came to $47 and some change.

Customer service was grade A+ very nice people over there.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by jeppprox

Originally Posted by menzinc

Aurora, IL

Melo Future sole 89.99 FSR
Jordan 2 anniversary 99.99 FSR

pics/ info on which melos ur referring to

Don't remember seeing anni IIs and I was there on Thurs or Fri. I only saw the Atlantic Penny IIs for $110 NFSR if not FSR.

Those 2's are sold out.

Aurora, IL

Don't remember seeing anni IIs and I was there on Thurs or Fri. I only saw the Atlantic Penny IIs for $110 NFSR if not FSR.

Those 2's are sold out.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

. thanks neversellthem for the update!
[table][tr][td]bak ymmij[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

No problem guys and sorry about the price mix up. I've grabbed a few pairs thanks to others in these thread, glad I was able to return the favor.

Next month I'll be sure to get better/more pics.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

. thanks neversellthem for the update!
[table][tr][td]bak ymmij[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

No problem guys and sorry about the price mix up. I've grabbed a few pairs thanks to others in these thread, glad I was able to return the favor.

Next month I'll be sure to get better/more pics.

Originally Posted by nairbkim

Kobe sizes as in all three colorways or just the USA colorway?

Originally Posted by myselfonline

just the usa

Originally Posted by myselfonline

just the usa

Aurora, IL

future-sole-melo-available-1.jpg

Aurora, IL

future-sole-melo-available-1.jpg

@ Kissimmee Clearance Store, FSR's as of last Friday, call to check for updates.

Jordan II Retro Silver Anniversary - $90
Jordan Spiz'ike Infrared - $90

@ Kissimmee Clearance Store, FSR's as of last Friday, call to check for updates.

Jordan II Retro Silver Anniversary - $90
Jordan Spiz'ike Infrared - $90

Arizona store has nothing over sz 9 in the USA Kobe. Great price for those that was able to pickup. Needed a damn sz 11.

Arizona store has nothing over sz 9 in the USA Kobe. Great price for those that was able to pickup. Needed a damn sz 11.

Good lookin out with the Kobe V info. Everything was sold out in a 12, except the White/Royal Blue TB's. Ordered those, pretty sick colorway.

Thanks for the info

Good lookin out with the Kobe V info. Everything was sold out in a 12, except the White/Royal Blue TB's. Ordered those, pretty sick colorway.

Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom