Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Been a minute but its crazy alot of these things i wanted years ago and i finally was able to get now.. Those pins you see are for my website and i had to upgrade and get a new laptop and camera so i can start getting my website in order since it has been hacked.  Trying to get used to a dslr but im working on it.   For the vans i like both but i may return the blue pair they seem kind of dull compared to the black ones.  I don't like sunglasses but I loved these super shades since the first time i saw them 2009, i was just hesitant on spending money on them but i had to do it. probably the only pair i will ever wear.  

DSC_0046 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0044 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0058 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0057 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0019 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0040 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0047 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0028 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

yea they are the vans era 59  tortoise shell pack that came out last year.  They were limited but they are on urbanoutfitters.com and vans.com.  

yea they are the vans era 59  tortoise shell pack that came out last year.  They were limited but they are on urbanoutfitters.com and vans.com.  

Finalllly got this in the mail...been excited about this since i Bought it. now to finally own my favorite Bulls jersey is a great feeling

Finalllly got this in the mail...been excited about this since i Bought it. now to finally own my favorite Bulls jersey is a great feeling

Nice MJ jersey above.  I just won one on Ebay, the Mitchell n Ness and Im sitting in the same boat you were....waiting for it to ship. haha. Nice pick ups NT.

Nice MJ jersey above.  I just won one on Ebay, the Mitchell n Ness and Im sitting in the same boat you were....waiting for it to ship. haha. Nice pick ups NT.

842260366760bf8f51ccca074535437a1e928c32_r.jpg

e4736b656cd76411f49c5fa7c1970f3a034fb877_r.jpg

The Inspiration
Spoiler [+]
I wanted to revcycle this back in 07 (?) I really loved the concept, and I was a big Transformer fan when I was younger... 
2d8hyc6.jpg

2w7n5es.jpg

5y71fn.jpg

10s84d0.jpg

4ln2jb.png

DeceptiRUN

158870y.png

AutoRUN

TRANSFORMER PACK:
111m5ae.png

n5iwd0.png

Bonus.
xeqzno.png

If only they could really transform!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The Inspiration
Spoiler [+]
I wanted to revcycle this back in 07 (?) I really loved the concept, and I was a big Transformer fan when I was younger... 
2d8hyc6.jpg

2w7n5es.jpg

5y71fn.jpg

10s84d0.jpg

4ln2jb.png

DeceptiRUN

158870y.png

AutoRUN

TRANSFORMER PACK:
111m5ae.png

n5iwd0.png

Bonus.
xeqzno.png

eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The Inspiration
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
NICE!! illy!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The Inspiration
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
NICE!! illy!

Back
Top Bottom