Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

the last few pages are full of heat good @$#$ NT.. and those HWC LeBron 7 i would love to get a hold to those boys..

Kazi with the nuke. Those HWC's are one of my top 3 LeBron sig PE's of all time.

-Jermaine

Kazi with the nuke. Those HWC's are one of my top 3 LeBron sig PE's of all time.

-Jermaine

sick.gif
 at those Knicks HWC Bron's.
And by 
sick.gif
 I mean 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gen43ver

I copped these at my HoH

Nevermind about the tag (i write for an italian magazine) and other pics in the QUAI54 thread!
Whoa, those dropped already? Jesus. 

Originally Posted by gen43ver

I copped these at my HoH

Nevermind about the tag (i write for an italian magazine) and other pics in the QUAI54 thread!
Whoa, those dropped already? Jesus. 

t6ynax.jpg

Had the get these back again after those lame YotR VII's

Came in the mail on Friday. Couldnt wait to scuff the suede/nubuck whatever today. 
pimp.gif

t6ynax.jpg

Had the get these back again after those lame YotR VII's

Came in the mail on Friday. Couldnt wait to scuff the suede/nubuck whatever today. 
pimp.gif

@IHeartBoost: yeszir! The HoH Rome had them since last week...these will drop on 06.20 in Europe and I guess also at the other HoHs in US

@southwesthouston: yeah, like the WG 5.

@IHeartBoost: yeszir! The HoH Rome had them since last week...these will drop on 06.20 in Europe and I guess also at the other HoHs in US

@southwesthouston: yeah, like the WG 5.

Originally Posted by eclipse915

Newest pick ups this month. finally my jordan grails copped. 00 Concords, 00 Space Jams and 01 Bred 11's
Bro, I just got burned with the heat!!! Nice set.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eclipse915

Newest pick ups this month. finally my jordan grails copped. 00 Concords, 00 Space Jams and 01 Bred 11's
Bro, I just got burned with the heat!!! Nice set.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sick pick ups everyone! Those 112 lebrons are something serious. Are the sprites still available in stores? Figured they'd be gone by now

Sick pick ups everyone! Those 112 lebrons are something serious. Are the sprites still available in stores? Figured they'd be gone by now

^ Let me know how this is compared to the T-OUTLINER

I was actually pricing the improved master clippers this morning..
Nice pickup on the andis and Quai 54' V's, Hares, Banned I's, Cardinals 
pimp.gif

^ Let me know how this is compared to the T-OUTLINER

I was actually pricing the improved master clippers this morning..
Nice pickup on the andis and Quai 54' V's, Hares, Banned I's, Cardinals 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom