Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

These came in just a minute ago.. My second pair of blue/royal xviii's DS with towel, brush, and driver's manual. My favorite xviii so I had to buy them twice
grin.gif
Plus the xviii would be the last Jordan that MJ played professional ball in while in the NBA, it was only right to.

Watched some old MJ games yesterday, I hate it for all the people who grew up after the Jordan era in the NBA not being able to see a lot of those games happen.. Glad I had the privilege of being around during that time. How anybody can honestly say that Jordan isn't the best to play the game is beyond me.

Jordan is untouchable. Played in the toughest competitive era ever and dominated.

1miguel- nice pick ups I need those in my life!!!

Jordan is untouchable. Played in the toughest competitive era ever and dominated.

1miguel- nice pick ups I need those in my life!!!

picked up a second pair of cement 3s 2011 for 170 on craigslist. Not a bad price , its like 8$ over retail after tax and wanted a second pair before they go up to 300 bucks on ebay in a couple of years lol

picked up a second pair of cement 3s 2011 for 170 on craigslist. Not a bad price , its like 8$ over retail after tax and wanted a second pair before they go up to 300 bucks on ebay in a couple of years lol

Back
Top Bottom