Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Very nice iMac Mr Fongstarr! Very, very, nice Merc dluv!
No pick ups for me, but for my soon to be born son.
Jordan III and Jordan XI Cool Greys

Jordan booties and Jordan XXI 

Baby Force 1 and two pairs of Nike Dunks

DS XIII "Grey Toes" Nice pickups everyone, DLUV
pimp.gif
... Benz is looking sharp, growing board with my Tahoe. I love my Tahoe, but they are everywhere now.. might be upgrading soon myself..

Hopefully I can add the Ray Allen Pe's to my arsenal of MJ's soon... Anybody from Memphis down to take a flight to Boston get at me, I need some one to travel with. Let me know ASAP! I would like to be booked by the end of the week, don't want to fly out alone.

DS XIII "Grey Toes" Nice pickups everyone, DLUV
pimp.gif
... Benz is looking sharp, growing board with my Tahoe. I love my Tahoe, but they are everywhere now.. might be upgrading soon myself..

Hopefully I can add the Ray Allen Pe's to my arsenal of MJ's soon... Anybody from Memphis down to take a flight to Boston get at me, I need some one to travel with. Let me know ASAP! I would like to be booked by the end of the week, don't want to fly out alone.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

23kidd_nice shot of those brons..what cam you using ive decided to get a nice cam...by the way your avy always makes me laugh lol

Thanks fam! im shooting with the nikon D40....very underated.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

23kidd_nice shot of those brons..what cam you using ive decided to get a nice cam...by the way your avy always makes me laugh lol

Thanks fam! im shooting with the nikon D40....very underated.

wrndpj.jpg

Been looking for a pair of these for a few months.  Cleaned these up and gave em a lace swap.  Originally got these from my boy MILLION DOLLAR STACKS. Well worth the wait IMO

pimp.gif

wrndpj.jpg

Been looking for a pair of these for a few months.  Cleaned these up and gave em a lace swap.  Originally got these from my boy MILLION DOLLAR STACKS. Well worth the wait IMO

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Fong- What you shooting with? body/lens

I shoot with a Nikon D90 and that photo was taken with the 10.5mm Nikkor Fisheye. I was trying to upgrade to a Mark 3 when it comes out but it looks like it's not coming out till next year.

pimp.gif

Pics are crisp

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Fong- What you shooting with? body/lens

I shoot with a Nikon D90 and that photo was taken with the 10.5mm Nikkor Fisheye. I was trying to upgrade to a Mark 3 when it comes out but it looks like it's not coming out till next year.

pimp.gif

Pics are crisp

Dope E-class, maxima for a hooptie?

Thnx everyone, appreciate the love. Naw, I like the Maxima alot n wanted to hook It up, (rims,lights,grill, etc) but wanted to keep my Mercedes all stock and looking grown man ya kno. should be picking the max up n next hr or 2, wil post pics.

Dope E-class, maxima for a hooptie?

Thnx everyone, appreciate the love. Naw, I like the Maxima alot n wanted to hook It up, (rims,lights,grill, etc) but wanted to keep my Mercedes all stock and looking grown man ya kno. should be picking the max up n next hr or 2, wil post pics.

back from vaca, came home to some goodies...
dont mind the old tag, didnt feel like making a new one...

XIVs...

SJ Dunk SBs...

back from vaca, came home to some goodies...
dont mind the old tag, didnt feel like making a new one...

XIVs...

SJ Dunk SBs...

Back
Top Bottom