Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Wanted these barkleys for a long time, was glad to find a pair

Man, flashback. my pops copped me those barkleys when i visited him in cali when i was about 12/13? 
are these available anywhere???? 8.5?

Not sure but if I come across a pair in my searches I will def let you know, took me way too long to find this pair.

Those spacejams up there are fresh

Lacez- Niceee

Originally Posted by puftrees

dope lebrons on the top of this page.these are some 2008 promo's

How are these? Quality and everything? I was at the link to cop the sample pairs but I was hesitant because I didnt know if theyd be all good.

Originally Posted by puftrees

dope lebrons on the top of this page.these are some 2008 promo's

How are these? Quality and everything? I was at the link to cop the sample pairs but I was hesitant because I didnt know if theyd be all good.

Thanks to my boy dzho1626 for hookin' me up with a VNDS pair of '03 BREDS...much props man!
pimp.gif
 was actually looking for these.

Forget the flu games from '09 or '10 
sick.gif
....when you got some actual looking flu games BREDS
happy.gif

Thanks to my boy dzho1626 for hookin' me up with a VNDS pair of '03 BREDS...much props man!
pimp.gif
 was actually looking for these.

Forget the flu games from '09 or '10 
sick.gif
....when you got some actual looking flu games BREDS
happy.gif

One of my many pickups. I haven't had time lately to take pics. I have fallen in love with the Lebron VIII's
Ignore the background. I am completely remodeling the kitchen

One of my many pickups. I haven't had time lately to take pics. I have fallen in love with the Lebron VIII's
Ignore the background. I am completely remodeling the kitchen

Man, flashback. my pops copped me those barkleys when i visited him in cali when i was about 12/13? 

Not sure but if I come across a pair in my searches I will def let you know, took me way too long to find this pair.

Lacez- Niceee
much appreciated bro
pimp.gif
i've slowed down on my kicks purchases but i would love these.  i have zero all black kicks so its b/w these and those 3x black lebrons, if i could find them for cheap in nothern nj

Lacez- Niceee
much appreciated bro
pimp.gif
i've slowed down on my kicks purchases but i would love these.  i have zero all black kicks so its b/w these and those 3x black lebrons, if i could find them for cheap in nothern nj

Back
Top Bottom