Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by StillIn729

god damn did the dude really just say he drove 12 hrs total to get those Banneds?
not even worth the gas money
especially when they're doing phone orders- some of ya'll are victims of the hype

@ Assassin: yes, they will ship for phone orders

Not hating, just an opnion. There's a reason ANY shoe hits an outlet, it's beacuse it couldn't sell @the local champs, FL, fotaction, et.al. Can't knock someones hustle, but for a $50 to $75 profit margin ain't worth it for me (considering the time, gas, shipping, and fees w/the transaction).

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by JD161616

god damn did the dude really just say he drove 12 hrs total to get those Banneds?
not even worth the gas money
especially when they're doing phone orders- some of ya'll are victims of the hype

@ Assassin: yes, they will ship for phone orders

Not hating, just an opnion. There's a reason ANY shoe hits an outlet, it's beacuse it couldn't sell @the local champs, FL, fotaction, et.al. Can't knock someones hustle, but for a $50 to $75 profit margin ain't worth it for me (considering the time, gas, shipping, and fees w/the transaction).

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
eek.gif

dudes nuts, and for 2 pair at that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I really went for one pair, and that was for me.
embarassed.gif
I am not the reselling type, I could care less about the profit. I did make some money off the second pair that I was asked to grab... not my intention though. No reselling attempts here, I will be rocking my pair... no need for multiples either. I figure if I have the money to travel, and the money to buy them who needs to resell?!? I do this because I love it, I rarely get a chance to experience what other sneaker lovers do because all of my shoes are usually easily handed to me. My chick works at Nike,Swoosh access and then shoes sit forever here in Memphis... I never have to wait in line and camp so when I get the chance to do something out of the ordinary for some kicks I am all over it. I don't feel bad, there were some guys who drove down from Philly.
eek.gif
I gave up on them at first, but I said if a pair became available I was going to get them... and I did just that. GO HARD OR GO HOME! I chose the latter of the two
pimp.gif
12 hrs... Small thing to a giant.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
eek.gif

dudes nuts, and for 2 pair at that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I really went for one pair, and that was for me.
embarassed.gif
I am not the reselling type, I could care less about the profit. I did make some money off the second pair that I was asked to grab... not my intention though. No reselling attempts here, I will be rocking my pair... no need for multiples either. I figure if I have the money to travel, and the money to buy them who needs to resell?!? I do this because I love it, I rarely get a chance to experience what other sneaker lovers do because all of my shoes are usually easily handed to me. My chick works at Nike,Swoosh access and then shoes sit forever here in Memphis... I never have to wait in line and camp so when I get the chance to do something out of the ordinary for some kicks I am all over it. I don't feel bad, there were some guys who drove down from Philly.
eek.gif
I gave up on them at first, but I said if a pair became available I was going to get them... and I did just that. GO HARD OR GO HOME! I chose the latter of the two
pimp.gif
12 hrs... Small thing to a giant.

i got them this morning, they are not doing phone orders until the next business day after they go on sell. (if theres any left)

i got them this morning, they are not doing phone orders until the next business day after they go on sell. (if theres any left)

Originally Posted by fizzy23

CONGRATS on the Diploma!!!! Now on to your Masters right! lol

laugh.gif
not just yet....gonna see if i can land a FT job. if not, imma take my GMAT and try for grad school next year or year after....gotta pay off these loans
30t6p3b.gif

thanks for the congratulations and ocmpliments guys. preciate it....

Justin- Macleays are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I swear the only reason I bought them is b/c your pic sold me...ask Kalv
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fizzy23

CONGRATS on the Diploma!!!! Now on to your Masters right! lol

laugh.gif
not just yet....gonna see if i can land a FT job. if not, imma take my GMAT and try for grad school next year or year after....gotta pay off these loans
30t6p3b.gif

thanks for the congratulations and ocmpliments guys. preciate it....

Justin- Macleays are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I swear the only reason I bought them is b/c your pic sold me...ask Kalv
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

That's true for many shoes but not for this shoe..These shoes NEVER released at retailers because Jordan Brand wanted to go along with the "Banned" concept, so they skipped selling them at sneaker spots and  immediately sold them at Outlets.

Originally Posted by T21D

That's true for many shoes but not for this shoe..These shoes NEVER released at retailers because Jordan Brand wanted to go along with the "Banned" concept, so they skipped selling them at sneaker spots and  immediately sold them at Outlets.

nice guys, hopefully i can post in here soon with some 11's need some bad

Back
Top Bottom