Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Welcome to the family. 
smile.gif

just clearing up the air max pic.can someone explain how they are fake.i bought these with the intentions on they are real.came with a nike box.i usually buy all my sneakers at a store.these came from online.i wouldnt try to play myself and try to pass off fake sneakers on a site based on sneakers and all the sneakerheads here.so if someone can clear that up for me i would still have time to get my money back.and as for the person who said they retro them alot.maybe people cant always get certain things at certain times.cant ball all the time.there are other things to pay for.everybody aint rich.so dont try to knock me for getting a pair of sneakers.it aint that serious.

just clearing up the air max pic.can someone explain how they are fake.i bought these with the intentions on they are real.came with a nike box.i usually buy all my sneakers at a store.these came from online.i wouldnt try to play myself and try to pass off fake sneakers on a site based on sneakers and all the sneakerheads here.so if someone can clear that up for me i would still have time to get my money back.and as for the person who said they retro them alot.maybe people cant always get certain things at certain times.cant ball all the time.there are other things to pay for.everybody aint rich.so dont try to knock me for getting a pair of sneakers.it aint that serious.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by davey5737

finally got a near deadstock pair, my favorite jay along with the 01 true blues.
I would repaint the midsole that yellowed all white with angelus paint and these would look good to go bro ! congrats and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking

bad lighting my dude, notice how everything in the picture looks yellow. no plans on messing with the paint any time soon
also, read the title, don't quote pics

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by davey5737

finally got a near deadstock pair, my favorite jay along with the 01 true blues.
I would repaint the midsole that yellowed all white with angelus paint and these would look good to go bro ! congrats and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking

bad lighting my dude, notice how everything in the picture looks yellow. no plans on messing with the paint any time soon
also, read the title, don't quote pics

Originally Posted by NiPxD

For some reason, the BUCKS and SUPREME LOW pick ups made me smile.....took me back to the golden era of 2004-2006.....Im glad someone still cares about the older SBs....those 2 are still on my re-pickup list
pimp.gif

Seeing those Bucks made me EXTREMELY salty for ever selling mine. Also made me take out the credit card and begin the hunt, haha!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

For some reason, the BUCKS and SUPREME LOW pick ups made me smile.....took me back to the golden era of 2004-2006.....Im glad someone still cares about the older SBs....those 2 are still on my re-pickup list
pimp.gif

Seeing those Bucks made me EXTREMELY salty for ever selling mine. Also made me take out the credit card and begin the hunt, haha!

Back
Top Bottom