Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Why does it look like the shoes are torn on the TB3's? The part where they lace up at the top (on the elephant print part) almost looks like it's torn on some of them. They look pretty good though. Hows the quality?

Why does it look like the shoes are torn on the TB3's? The part where they lace up at the top (on the elephant print part) almost looks like it's torn on some of them. They look pretty good though. Hows the quality?

Originally Posted by NiPxD

For some reason, the BUCKS and SUPREME LOW pick ups made me smile.....took me back to the golden era of 2004-2006.....Im glad someone still cares about the older SBs....those 2 are still on my re-pickup list
pimp.gif
Ah yes. The golden era for Nike SB
pimp.gif
. But the hell years for Jordan Brand 
laugh.gif

I need to go back and pick up some Dooms

Originally Posted by NiPxD

For some reason, the BUCKS and SUPREME LOW pick ups made me smile.....took me back to the golden era of 2004-2006.....Im glad someone still cares about the older SBs....those 2 are still on my re-pickup list
pimp.gif
Ah yes. The golden era for Nike SB
pimp.gif
. But the hell years for Jordan Brand 
laugh.gif

I need to go back and pick up some Dooms

The internet is a weird place where you make friends you've never met. Thanks to fellow NT'er (gooey) who was kind to get my pairs, MSRP plus shipping. I pity dudes getting sucker punched via E-bay.
397096625.jpg

The internet is a weird place where you make friends you've never met. Thanks to fellow NT'er (gooey) who was kind to get my pairs, MSRP plus shipping. I pity dudes getting sucker punched via E-bay.
397096625.jpg

mail man dropped these off  2day.....both from a NT'er

like every1 else

pretty good day
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

dope pickups NT

mail man dropped these off  2day.....both from a NT'er

like every1 else

pretty good day
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

dope pickups NT

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

lol, got this pickup from a friend! left it in his house for years.. finally was able to get it back.

got it at the nike outlet years back for $89 i was wondering where they were.

sick.gif
 How did they yellow so fast?

Got a DS pair of that colourway that has seen no special treatment that is still perfectly white.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

lol, got this pickup from a friend! left it in his house for years.. finally was able to get it back.

got it at the nike outlet years back for $89 i was wondering where they were.

sick.gif
 How did they yellow so fast?

Got a DS pair of that colourway that has seen no special treatment that is still perfectly white.

Back
Top Bottom