Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Futang, hows the quality on those 12 lows?
Nice fitted sdubl.

Picked up true blues and these from a friend for $60
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AgentChaos

Nice fitted sdubl.

happy.gif
you arent a friend, you a thief for taking those for $60...i assume each and not both for $60? haha nice pickup nonetheless.

Originally Posted by AgentChaos

Nice fitted sdubl.

happy.gif
you arent a friend, you a thief for taking those for $60...i assume each and not both for $60? haha nice pickup nonetheless.

Hi all! I bought these from the salvation army store for about $5 here in Finland (and they are my size)
happy.gif
So sharp spikes.. It said they are never worn, I don't know about that but only visible stains are glue stains that has turned yellow. Anyways I love the colour of them.

5799710582_dd7c9f829c_z.jpg

5799160799_e5533c0648_z.jpg

5801070048_6e79e95bf1_z.jpg

Hi all! I bought these from the salvation army store for about $5 here in Finland (and they are my size)
happy.gif
So sharp spikes.. It said they are never worn, I don't know about that but only visible stains are glue stains that has turned yellow. Anyways I love the colour of them.

5799710582_dd7c9f829c_z.jpg

5799160799_e5533c0648_z.jpg

5801070048_6e79e95bf1_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Since when are we pic quoting all over the place in here?

I swear that's the stupidest rule on this forum, I hate seeing all these quotes with "
pimp.gif
's" and having to go to the previous page(s) and scroll to find the original pic..
30t6p3b.gif
I respectfully disagree. Some other threads where it is allowed you will see the same pic quoted for like 10 pages. Now that is annoying. 

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Since when are we pic quoting all over the place in here?

I swear that's the stupidest rule on this forum, I hate seeing all these quotes with "
pimp.gif
's" and having to go to the previous page(s) and scroll to find the original pic..
30t6p3b.gif
I respectfully disagree. Some other threads where it is allowed you will see the same pic quoted for like 10 pages. Now that is annoying. 

Very nice tiffs! Are those DS? They looks great, makes me regret selling mine.

And I love the pic quoting rule, especially because someone will post 7 pics and get quoted just for some herb to say "nice"

Very nice tiffs! Are those DS? They looks great, makes me regret selling mine.

And I love the pic quoting rule, especially because someone will post 7 pics and get quoted just for some herb to say "nice"

Back
Top Bottom