Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

YO!

Think about grabbing those cool grey joints myself... and putting pink or turquoise laces in them.

DF!!!

YO!

Think about grabbing those cool grey joints myself... and putting pink or turquoise laces in them.

DF!!!

@AirAnt23:

Didn't thinking about doing a lace swap, but turquoise doesn't sound bad at all...

@AirAnt23:

Didn't thinking about doing a lace swap, but turquoise doesn't sound bad at all...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Pink laces?

YO!!!

South Beaches, duhh..

DF!!!

wdup Antr
laugh.gif

Picked up these pre owned 19 inch axis supermesh SHOES for my ride this weekend lol , the wheels only cost me 150$ for all 4 by the way! only thing is that they missing center caps and a few curb rashes but not
bad for the price.

Picked up these pre owned 19 inch axis supermesh SHOES for my ride this weekend lol , the wheels only cost me 150$ for all 4 by the way! only thing is that they missing center caps and a few curb rashes but not
bad for the price.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Came in earlier in the week. Finally found a sz 11.
What's up homie? The best pickup I've seen in this thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Came in earlier in the week. Finally found a sz 11.
What's up homie? The best pickup I've seen in this thread
pimp.gif

Picked these up during the weekend...

My first Supra, Prada Shades, Vancouver Grizzles SnapBack and a Hot Diamonds T-Shirt with Cassie on it....  Ready for the Summer...

Picked these up during the weekend...

My first Supra, Prada Shades, Vancouver Grizzles SnapBack and a Hot Diamonds T-Shirt with Cassie on it....  Ready for the Summer...

Got the Chukkas in today, the other footscapes are from a fellow NT'er (thanks man) 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom