Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

If only those lebrons were made high top
frown.gif

Got real lucky on craigslist and found a local sneakerhead who is unaware of resale/used market. So i'll be buying from him quite often of his used/worn shoes. Apparently he has a bunch and he shed these 3 off to me for $160
pimp.gif
***plus they are my size or a half size down***!!!!

Got real lucky on craigslist and found a local sneakerhead who is unaware of resale/used market. So i'll be buying from him quite often of his used/worn shoes. Apparently he has a bunch and he shed these 3 off to me for $160
pimp.gif
***plus they are my size or a half size down***!!!!

Got these in today, gotta clean them up a little but then they'll be good to go!
Happy with the price though, $67 with free shipping 
pimp.gif

Got these in today, gotta clean them up a little but then they'll be good to go!
Happy with the price though, $67 with free shipping 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nadesico86

CanIFly34 - info on the "no regard..." shirt?

The brand is ILTHY(I love the hype) which is based here in Cleveland. Their website is ILTHY.comI copped from a local sneaker boutique called NEXT and their site is ruleofnext.com. Hope that helps

Originally Posted by nadesico86

CanIFly34 - info on the "no regard..." shirt?

The brand is ILTHY(I love the hype) which is based here in Cleveland. Their website is ILTHY.comI copped from a local sneaker boutique called NEXT and their site is ruleofnext.com. Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom