Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

^ what up sdubl and Ron. I ordered the red pair on sunday. The kostons are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ron...dope! Ordered the black pair last night. My first pair of SBs ever.
Thanks man!  They are so comfortable.  The Laker colorway is tempting too!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ron...dope! Ordered the black pair last night. My first pair of SBs ever.
Thanks man!  They are so comfortable.  The Laker colorway is tempting too!

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

grail status!

When I saw those saw on FlightClub for that price I was
embarassed.gif
. I don't think the Fand F label can justify that price. Nevertheless, DQM's are
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Ron- I like them Kostons
smokin.gif
. I'm holding out for the KobeX Kostons next month.

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

grail status!

When I saw those saw on FlightClub for that price I was
embarassed.gif
. I don't think the Fand F label can justify that price. Nevertheless, DQM's are
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Ron- I like them Kostons
smokin.gif
. I'm holding out for the KobeX Kostons next month.

BR, Justin and Ron: Good stuff, fellas!

Just got a pair of 1st Gen LG1s for $34 shipped. Gotta love the plusher tongue on these! Now, I have ONE more LG1 on my list... (word to my Neighbor!)
dxb5gm.png

BR, Justin and Ron: Good stuff, fellas!

Just got a pair of 1st Gen LG1s for $34 shipped. Gotta love the plusher tongue on these! Now, I have ONE more LG1 on my list... (word to my Neighbor!)
dxb5gm.png

Good friend released his first series of locally inspired shirts. Had to show the love.....

Dave Niehaus
dsc2152h.jpg

Felix Hernandez
dsc2153m.jpg

Marshawn Lynch (word to the stiff-arm)
dsc2154.jpg

UDub Huskies
dsc2155j.jpg

....and my favorite...the original Man Child....
dsc2156x.jpg

Good friend released his first series of locally inspired shirts. Had to show the love.....

Dave Niehaus
dsc2152h.jpg

Felix Hernandez
dsc2153m.jpg

Marshawn Lynch (word to the stiff-arm)
dsc2154.jpg

UDub Huskies
dsc2155j.jpg

....and my favorite...the original Man Child....
dsc2156x.jpg

our PC crashed and the wifey talked me into getting a MAC. guess its time for a change.

beats. worth the money

protien from costco.

my son only wears a 3.5y but i couldnt say no to these for $20 DS. size 5y from a friend.

not a pickup but thought id share. she had our two kids wear 2 of my faves shoes. from fathers days.

our PC crashed and the wifey talked me into getting a MAC. guess its time for a change.

beats. worth the money

protien from costco.

my son only wears a 3.5y but i couldnt say no to these for $20 DS. size 5y from a friend.

not a pickup but thought id share. she had our two kids wear 2 of my faves shoes. from fathers days.

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Really Busy and expensive month
laugh.gif
Sold and bought shoes that were important to me. Everything is DS except one of the 99 IV's which was worn once. I hope they dont crack when I wear them, the mid soles are still pretty firm and no sign of crumbling.
It is funny how I have all of those shoes pictured, yet I still stare in amazement
laugh.gif
Those are some J's you could never get tired of looking at. Nicely done
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Really Busy and expensive month
laugh.gif
Sold and bought shoes that were important to me. Everything is DS except one of the 99 IV's which was worn once. I hope they dont crack when I wear them, the mid soles are still pretty firm and no sign of crumbling.
It is funny how I have all of those shoes pictured, yet I still stare in amazement
laugh.gif
Those are some J's you could never get tired of looking at. Nicely done
pimp.gif

thanks OHGEE. dont let those faces fool you. they're little monsters. specially the little guy. just started crawling. yea JUMPMAN shes pretty special. she was actually gonna wear my columbia 12s but last minute changed her mind and thought it would be better if the kids just wore it lol.

Back
Top Bottom