Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by davey5737

been wearing these pretty much everyday, finally got around to snapping a pic
TGIF NT

Davey, name on those nikes please?
thanks a million

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Out to Miami!...actually in Ft.Lauderdale as I type
smokin.gif

Blinks

Enjoy the vacay steez. and if u don't mind me asking, what do u do for a living with the tattoos on the arm. i wanna get some arm ink some people says it affects things like that others say it doesn't. Your take? you can hit me on the inbox if u want

smokin.gif

Blinks

Enjoy the vacay steez. and if u don't mind me asking, what do u do for a living with the tattoos on the arm. i wanna get some arm ink some people says it affects things like that others say it doesn't. Your take? you can hit me on the inbox if u want

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

smokin.gif

Blinks

Thanks man, I get heat for it from time to time, but I usually wear a labcoat so they are covered, plus I work overnight so admins are not around, but it does affect the way you are viewed, specially the older crowd, however I rely on my education and liscence to outshine all that, btw I do respiratory therapy.
Shout out to the Nter I met on Collins earlier, got caught wayyy off guard
laugh.gif
Seems like there are a bunch of NTers in Miami this weekend#surprise summit
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

smokin.gif

Blinks

Thanks man, I get heat for it from time to time, but I usually wear a labcoat so they are covered, plus I work overnight so admins are not around, but it does affect the way you are viewed, specially the older crowd, however I rely on my education and liscence to outshine all that, btw I do respiratory therapy.
Shout out to the Nter I met on Collins earlier, got caught wayyy off guard
laugh.gif
Seems like there are a bunch of NTers in Miami this weekend#surprise summit
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom