Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'm following you Ed, haha........

Iron Heart.
In4 x Irons.
Iron Heart.
Atmos AM1.

Cris.

^ I'm following you Ed, haha........

Iron Heart.
In4 x Irons.
Iron Heart.
Atmos AM1.

Cris.

yo southwesthouston, try tinypic.com as well. your 3 posts kind of made me lolz, especially the last with the pic hahaha

yo southwesthouston, try tinypic.com as well. your 3 posts kind of made me lolz, especially the last with the pic hahaha

Thanks. Yeah I was upset with the suede look, but ehh... I had/have the original retros and don't mind a change every once in a while.

These were red and a completely diff material based shoe... Different.

Im actually a sucker for suede kicks.

Thanks. Yeah I was upset with the suede look, but ehh... I had/have the original retros and don't mind a change every once in a while.

These were red and a completely diff material based shoe... Different.

Im actually a sucker for suede kicks.

photo121g.jpg

photo122i.jpg

photo123.jpg

Rocked this to bum around NYC for the afternoon.  It's so hot in the city right now, definitely should have packed more shorts.

I just picked up this leather back pack, I had to upgrade from the northface at some point.

Southwest, I had some trouble posting today too.  I usually use tinypic.com , but it wasn't working.  I had to figure out how to use imageshack.com to post my pics.

photo121g.jpg

photo122i.jpg

photo123.jpg

Rocked this to bum around NYC for the afternoon.  It's so hot in the city right now, definitely should have packed more shorts.

I just picked up this leather back pack, I had to upgrade from the northface at some point.

Southwest, I had some trouble posting today too.  I usually use tinypic.com , but it wasn't working.  I had to figure out how to use imageshack.com to post my pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom