Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jberk81

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Lebron Cool Greys 8s

see, i really like that lace job, and i've def been inspired to loosen up my laces quite a bit. i've just found that even when i go exactly true to size or have a snug fit, when i lace that loose i get some heel slippage that bothers me some.

just wondering if you have the same problem?
Ill tell you what - I get my kicks true to size; my toes are almost always at the front. It looks better with slimmer jeans and, like you've said, you can lace it better without choking (in my opinion).

i just hate when my toes get sore front touching the front.

my problem is i'm a true 12.5, and a lot of shoes don't come in that size, so most of the time i go with the safe 13 (but can end up being roomy, which doesn't play well with loose lacing). a lot of 12's end up making my toes sore. sizing varies so much, so it's always a struggle finding out what exact size i need.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by five30

SneakerHeadTrini1, HafAMil, & kicks67 - Thanks

kicks67- I've been looking for a ds pair of pinstripe blazers for the longest time.
ohwell.gif

Nice Koston's up there, Crux.
pimp.gif
I picked those up earlier today.
happy.gif

i was lucky got em off the bay for $70, great shoe cant stop wearing them.

YoungSk8- Dope as always- might have to get me some CGVIII's
Clutchshooter- LbJ III's are good for casual wear but durability drops if u ballin in em. Broke the little piece that holds the metal LB23 sigh on both the OG and blk red cw's. Feels great on and off court though.
exflex81 - Those 90's
pimp.gif
 info?
too much heat to mention!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by five30

SneakerHeadTrini1, HafAMil, & kicks67 - Thanks

kicks67- I've been looking for a ds pair of pinstripe blazers for the longest time.
ohwell.gif

Nice Koston's up there, Crux.
pimp.gif
I picked those up earlier today.
happy.gif

i was lucky got em off the bay for $70, great shoe cant stop wearing them.

YoungSk8- Dope as always- might have to get me some CGVIII's
Clutchshooter- LbJ III's are good for casual wear but durability drops if u ballin in em. Broke the little piece that holds the metal LB23 sigh on both the OG and blk red cw's. Feels great on and off court though.
exflex81 - Those 90's
pimp.gif
 info?
too much heat to mention!!!
pimp.gif

see, i really like that lace job, and i've def been inspired to loosen up my laces quite a bit. i've just found that even when i go exactly true to size or have a snug fit, when i lace that loose i get some heel slippage that bothers me some.

Ill tell you what - I get my kicks true to size; my toes are almost always at the front. It looks better with slimmer jeans and, like you've said, you can lace it better without choking (in my opinion).

my problem is i'm a true 12.5, and a lot of shoes don't come in that size, so most of the time i go with the safe 13 (but can end up being roomy, which doesn't play well with loose lacing). a lot of 12's end up making my toes sore. sizing varies so much, so it's always a struggle finding out what exact size i need.
30t6p3b.gif
I know exactly what you're saying. I just think that I do not where most of my kicks for a long period of time and/or for long walks. I wear them to work but I do not always go out in the community (with my line of work). I would say that 80% of my kicks are not comfortable, lol. But kicks are kicks - if you can scoop shoes that may be tight for cheap then it is what it is. Lol. Sometimes I feel like a Geisha., lol.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I know exactly what you're saying. I just think that I do not where most of my kicks for a long period of time and/or for long walks. I wear them to work but I do not always go out in the community (with my line of work). I would say that 80% of my kicks are not comfortable, lol. But kicks are kicks - if you can scoop shoes that may be tight for cheap then it is what it is. Lol. Sometimes I feel like a Geisha., lol.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom