Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3D for today..
p6180445.jpg

Originally Posted by Kweezy94

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

*fixed
laugh.gif
 does supertalk still exist? 
          I appreciate the jokes.....its only motivation. I swear this thread is for less talking more Posting right? I've noticed, its always the ones who NEVER POST thats always trying to critique someone. Now you post what your wearing & ill post something NEW
devil.gif
right now.....Deal?
laugh.gif
 most people post in here to show their sneakers off, not Stevie Wonder fresh fits but if you like leaving the house like that b/c you like your fit, more power to you 

Originally Posted by Kweezy94

laugh.gif
 does supertalk still exist? 
          I appreciate the jokes.....its only motivation. I swear this thread is for less talking more Posting right? I've noticed, its always the ones who NEVER POST thats always trying to critique someone. Now you post what your wearing & ill post something NEW
devil.gif
right now.....Deal?
laugh.gif
 most people post in here to show their sneakers off, not Stevie Wonder fresh fits but if you like leaving the house like that b/c you like your fit, more power to you 
   The forum title didnt say....WDYWT (sneaker edition) its an overall of What are you wearing....Im not on here to argue or judge you mane...Keep doing you & ima do the same foo...

Originally Posted by jberk81

The internet is like alcohol - it gives people courage.
pretty stupid analogy, you post your picture on here you open yourself up to criticism 

pretty stupid analogy, you post your picture on here you open yourself up to criticism 
Not stupid at all. Read a book.

Please do not respond to this. Thanks.

actually it is, have fun wearing boots to a pool party

the end

Wore these to visit my grandparents.

4im2it.jpg

Then changed into these to lounge around in the house, and to give them some wear time:

ehzw3k.jpg

lmao why y'all mad though? If dude wants to post his whole outfit, so be it. If you don't like what he's wearing so what... he's wearing it, not you.

And nice Motorsports 6's up there^

actually it is, have fun wearing boots to a pool party

the end

laugh.gif
   I LOL'ed when i saw what dude was wearing to a pool party

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

lmao why y'all mad though? If dude wants to post his whole outfit, so be it. If you don't like what he's wearing so what... he's wearing it, not you.

this. more courage to post your outfit instead of just your shoes. More power to the NT models on here
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom