Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jberk81

Dope fit, maybe not the best choice for your setting? And what colorway of the Lighthouse is this?
By the way, @Kweezy94 that canvas Hilfiger belt is ill.

June 18, 2011. Happy birthday Dad!!

01 Black Cement III's

2vdi81i.png

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Not stupid at all. Read a book.

Please do not respond to this. Thanks.
actually it is, have fun wearing boots to a pool party

the end

laugh.gif
   I LOL'ed when i saw what dude was wearing to a pool party
I did not anticipate this much flaming over my fit for the pool party. Lol. Some of you make it seem like I wore it *in* the pool. I wore a 'fit' to the party. Anyways.
Thanks.   

@Gordonson - it's called 'firecracker red.' Got a sick deal on them; couldn't passit up.
Thanks.

BONUS (save your comments or any antagonistic criticisms - I don't care).
My boy has a backyard like Will Smith in Fresh Prince.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Sorry for the crappy pic, VIVA MEXICO ( and El Salvador tomorrow)
pimp.gif

VIVA!!! Changed into these for the game and the Canelo Alvarez fight later. Wearing the shiii outta these shorts, 
laugh.gif

2010 Flints while watching Mexico play then to a bday party with my girl's fam bam..
nice fits nt fam
pimp.gif

Bonus....now its a tie and hopefully a victory soon.

last weekend in Vegas. The other Kobe's are lonely cuz one of my boys shoe game is basura, so we took the pic with the Kobe's while he went to the bathroom

I'm in the Elec's

t6ynax.jpg

Had the get these back again after those lame YotR VII's

Came in the mail on Friday. Couldnt wait to scuff the suede/nubuck whatever today. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

The internet is like alcohol - it gives people courage.
pretty stupid analogy, you post your picture on here you open yourself up to criticism 
QFT.
Its just about a couple of us that really do it like that... I post full outfit pictures because I've been doing it for years now, and honestly lately it seems kind of silly because the bottom line is that this is forum filled with grown men.. Those people who you think are hating on you but don't post, simply understand that what other men have to say about their outfits is irrelevant. We all get dressed for these ladies *who tend to exist outside the computer screen*, if you are still pulling in a tall tee...Wear it. All NT cares about is seeing this heat. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom