Official JUNE 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...someone school me on the nordstrom racks...does every nordstrom have one? I happened to be in the Menlo Park, NJ mall and went into nordstrom, but saw no rack. Just reg priced air max 2012's. Wifey was annoyed, so I didnt even ask anyone who worked there what the deal was.

P.S...anyone else's girl get annoyed at going into the outlets and looking for deals? I'm just trying to prove to her i'm not crazy and this is something WE all do

The lady at Nordstrom rack said they can also stock locate a shoe and have it sent to the store. Mine had scattered sizes of the Kobe VII System Supreme Black Del Sol with just the play strong insole. Some were marked $75, some were marked $50. Luckily my size was $50. This is the King Of Prussia Nordstrom Rack if anyone wants to get them sent to your store. They also had a pair of 10 or 10.5 Lebron 8 Cool Grey for $60

i heard their sku #'s are diff though...besides af1, has anyone else tried to stock locate from nordstroms and it worked? I also heard that because they are not that knowledgeable about kicks, they dont really know what they are looking for when you call...worth a shot though

Gimme one second, I'll upload a pic of the tag so you can get the SKU that Nordstrom keeps in their system

I went to the grand opening of the Merrimack NH Factory Store today.

Lots of good stuff but the prices weren't great yet, give them a few weeks to drop and move stuff to clearance/hash wall.
FSR of everything below with MANY pairs in every size.

Air Jordan 2012 System of Flight Wolf Grey/Neon 149.99
Kobe VII System Supreme Concord Blue 129.99
Air Jordan 2012 E White/Black/Red 129.99
Air Max NM "Sprite" 109.99
Air Max NM Navy Blue 109.99
Air Max 95 Grey/Teal 99.99
Air Max 90 Ugly Brown/Neon 69.99
Air Max 90 "LAX/Lacrosse" 69.99
Air Max 90 Blue/white/grey cw like infrareds 69.99
Son of Mars "club purple" in little kids sizes 39.99
Jordan CP3 V Grey/Red 79.99
Jordan Fly Wade 2 "home" 109.99
Lebron 9 "freegums" 129.99
Total Griffey Max Black/white 99.99
Kobe VI Black/Black 99.99
Air Jordan 2011 White/Red 119.99
Air Maestro Black/white 59.99
Air Maestro "sprite-%%% CW" 59.99
Air Flight 89 Black/White 74.99
Hyperdunk 2011 "Blake Griffin Home" 109.99
Hyperenforcer PE "Rajon Rondo Home" 89.99
Roshe Run Red/Black NOT AN FSR 56.99

I took pics but they are extremely blurry. If you guys want them let me know.

NOW THAT IS AN OUTLET UPDATE!

The manager informed me that yes they are taking phone orders even though they just opened Thursday. I saw them packing up shoes with phone order slips into Fedex boxes so I know it's true. They had three people working phones only so hopefully if you guys want any of this stuff you can get through.

I've hadda bad Nike Outlet run for years...It seems I never stumble upon good luck. Probably not since 1994 when I found some white/cement IIIs at a random outlet in Missouri (We were driving across country hitting NBA games.)

Originally Posted by oldsole73

BHM HUARACHE FREE (525306-001) $69.99
908-629-9171

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com
Jersey Gardens also has the Air Max 1 Black history month for $79,97 but only sizes up to 9.5 all the larger sizes are gone.
The BHM Free's are also gone in all the larger sizes, I think I saw up to size 10 today about an hour ago.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

ok...someone school me on the nordstrom racks...does every nordstrom have one? I happened to be in the Menlo Park, NJ mall and went into nordstrom, but saw no rack. Just reg priced air max 2012's. Wifey was annoyed, so I didnt even ask anyone who worked there what the deal was.

P.S...anyone else's girl get annoyed at going into the outlets and looking for deals? I'm just trying to prove to her i'm not crazy and this is something WE all do

Bro, there is a Nordstrom rack at the Bergen Mall Paramus, NJ location, also a Nike factory outlet, about 45 mins from Memlo Park. However,  I have never seen any decent kicks at the Nordstrom Rack in NJ, never. 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Bro, there is a Nordstrom rack at the Bergen Mall Paramus, NJ location, also a Nike factory outlet, about 45 mins from Memlo Park. However,  I have never seen any decent kicks at the Nordstrom Rack in NJ, never. 

Yeah I think you either have to live in the dirty south or on the west coast and have a Ross near you to get a good deal on anything lol no $$%* but thank god for cork / oldsole73 he's a *%@$## lifesaver!

NIKE San Ysidro:

GS Lebron 9 Cool grey 69.99
Assorted Kobe VI on hash wall $99
Jordan 2010 Silver Metallic can't remember price
Lebron FreeGums $129.99

no much though

Sorry havent been on Niketalk in a minute. Last week Woodbury Nike Outlet had a FSR of Christmas Kobe viis in Gradeschool Sizes for $69.99. All A grade.

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

As usual the nike factory store in new Orleans had nothing of note.

you always post that but last time i went in a couple days after ur usual post of "they had nothing" and they had a fsr of blue/black gradient kobe vis for 80 plus 30% off and like 30 galaxy lift off tees for $17. You should actually walk around the store...

Nordstrom rack should be up in 2 weeks for men's I was just at menlo talking to one of the workers, they also still have taxi lebrons in the footlocker in menlo

Just did a NikeFind for the Black/Red Lebron 9 in Outlets

A store in Utah has most sizes for 119.99 and they will do phone orders

801-282-1269

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom