Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naah they've been worn a few times. No scratches or marks though. I'd say besides the yellowing on the sole they're perfect. Just redid the laces though, dude had em too tight for my liking. :smh:
Still a good deal plus you probably gonna wear em anyway so being slightly used ain't bothering you too much

Very true. :lol: Was going to put that money towards the a pair of Futures, but $80 was too good to pass up. Been watching ebay for months, missing pair after pair, and i've never seen any listing end for that low a price.

smokin.gif
dope. Where?
One of those high end thrift spots lol

Like everyone else. Was lucky enough to get for retail. Cigars are much better IMO.

Very true. :lol: Was going to put that money towards the a pair of Futures, but $80 was too good to pass up. Been watching ebay for months, missing pair after pair, and i've never seen any listing end for that low a price.
yeah definitely cant go wrong with those for $80

Wish I had some in-hand pics to close out the month, but I don't.  I was able to pick up the Ronnie Fieg x Asics GT-II Brazil on the 28th and the Atmos x Pony Slam Dunk (Statue Of Liberty) on the 30th.  Was a slow month for me overall....but I picked up some nice kicks...

Solesupremacy is hit or miss. Either you get a deal or someone troll bids (or so it seems) at the last minute. Also most won some Akron Lebron 7s for $180 once and out of the blue someone bids $350 with 5 seconds left.

Solesupremacy is hit or miss. Either you get a deal or someone troll bids (or so it seems) at the last minute. Also most won some Akron Lebron 7s for $180 once and out of the blue someone bids $350 with 5 seconds left.
he bids on his own items, this is nothing new 
laugh.gif

My latest pick up[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Nike/Jordan SeePoint interactive touchscreen with a red LED display platform and a red LED Jumpman :pimp:

2n1bcdd.jpg

zxk4d4.jpg

2jadvm8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom