Official June 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. Summer Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice bro - i went from 275 to 175 & basically kind of did the same thing. I just budgeted calories so if i knew i was gonna be bad later that night, i would try to keep it low key during the day. low calorie foods that are filling are your friend when trying to lose weight. also not eating too close to bedtime and drinking mad water all day. finally, no fast food. cut it out completely. go buy some ground beef or turkey and cook your own patty up if you want a burger, it'll be better for you and more filling. one thing u can't be is too lazy to cook if you want to cut down on the ****** food intake that happens when you eat out
If im hungry at home and ive had my targeted calories for the day, I usually take a few pieces of sliced deli meat (black forest ham, turkey) and eat a few pieces and a tall glass of water. Fills me up and extra protein.

Oh, and Quest bars is the new wave. 20g protein, only 170-200 calories and 3g of net carbs. Just got put on to it yesterday. 
laugh.gif

@Alp, sweats wont help you burn calories, maybe you'll shed water weight if you sweat a lot but dont count on it to help you too much, if anything at all. Cutting out fast food and soda alone is enough to help you lose weight. Combine that with a bit of gym time and being conscience of your calorie intake will do wonders. Im in the same boat.

To stay on topic, those multi Free's Flyknits or whatever they are called are growing on me. 
smokin.gif

If im hungry at home and ive had my targeted calories for the day, I usually take a few pieces of sliced deli meat (black forest ham, turkey) and eat a few pieces and a tall glass of water. Fills me up and extra protein.

Oh, and Quest bars is the new wave. 20g protein, only 170-200 calories and 3g of net carbs. Just got put on to it yesterday. :lol:

@Alp, sweats wont help you burn calories, maybe you'll shed water weight if you sweat a lot but dont count on it to help you too much, if anything at all. Cutting out fast food and soda alone is enough to help you lose weight. Combine that with a bit of gym time and being conscience of your calorie intake will do wonders. Im in the same boat.

To stay on topic, those multi Free's Flyknits or whatever they are called are growing on me. :smokin
yeah that's what I've been doing, throwing in some exercise recently too. Started eating good again but got to chill before I go down that unhealthyroad again :lol:. Got too many upcoming ffamily birthdays, I gotta chill :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom