Official June 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. Summer Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
no prob man . the 1500s im rocking were part of a two pair collab with solebox . it was their last of a legendary list of collabs with New Balance and hence was dubbed "The Finals" . it mimics the colorway of solebox's first collab with New Balance , the M1500GGB . the pic below is a comparison of both pairs (the Finals on the left , the M1500GGBs on the right)

View media item 1006060

both pairs are pretty hard to find , with the GGBs being the rarer of the two . i have yet to see a pair show up in DS condition in any size in the past year of the GGBs . if i EVER find a pair of those or purple devil 1500s in my size :evil:

I appreciate the quick lesson fam, repped when I re-up :pimp:

Great GSBs
nerd.gif

[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] hold tights

Follow Me On IG: @FrancoisKilljoy

1992 Nike Air Jordan VII "Black/True Red" x 1985 Nike Air Jordan Flight Pants

(don't you dare call these shoes a team franchise that didn't exist)

I remember when you mentioned picking these up on here a few years back (I probably still have the pictures you posted of them saved somewhere.) Fire then, and still fire now :pimp:

Last edited:
I remember when you mentioned picking these up on here a few years back (I probably still have the pictures you posted of them saved somewhere.) Fire then, and still fire now :pimp:

Damn, I ain't seen your name in a minute. Yeah, same pair tho. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom