OFFICIAL JUNE NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, did Nike stop doing the survey gift cards in your areas? They did in mine. No codes on the receipt anymore

Check your spam box?

I think he was saying that there are no survey codes on his receipt. No point of checking spam box if he never did a survey to begin with.

I know they would lose a lost of business from me without the $10 surgery gc.

Last edited:

Well some definitely took orders in 2016, so im not that far off. Im just curious about now
Ever since Nike switched to chip readers they havent been doing it. Probably around september/october of 2016. I know i made a few phone orders last august.

Okay thanks! I knew I wasn't out of the loop that long.

Phone orders can still be placed if you have a Nike gift card...
You might have to put in a lil more work to get them to understand that it's possible...
It was discussed in the may outlet thread with a video

My store, Norfolk Nike NFS, won't be doing phone orders period. I asked specifically during my training.

By the way, anybody in the 757 come out to our Grand Opening on this Thursday June 29th...it's about to be craaazzzyyy!!!

Last edited:
You might have to put in a lil more work to get them to understand that it's possible...
Let's stop spreading this misinformation unless you personally have placed a phone order...which has not been possible for awhile now.

If you really want to harass a manger for 30 minutes and make up some sob story that compels them to go against their company policy then go for it...but there are NO phone orders at any Nike stores anymore. Stop believing every dumb video on the internet that is expressly made for you to give it views...there's no gift card trick. We all wish there were phone orders, but seriously it's done. 

Let's stop spreading this misinformation unless you personally have placed a phone order...which has not been possible for awhile now.

If you really want to harass a manger for 30 minutes and make up some sob story that compels them to go against their company policy then go for it...but there are NO phone orders at any Nike stores anymore. Stop believing every dumb video on the internet that is expressly made for you to give it views...there's no gift card trick. We all wish there were phone orders, but seriously it's done. 

VERY DONE! All Access pass in a few weeks...plenty of Retros to be had for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom