OFFICIAL JUNE NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to Tennesse next month for the first time and gonna be in both Nashville and Memphis for a few days each.

Any feedback, insight or suggestions on which NFS and Clearance Stores to hit or pass on would be greatly appreciated!

As always, thanks NT fam!

Headed to Tennesse next month for the first time and gonna be in both Nashville and Memphis for a few days each.

Any feedback, insight or suggestions on which NFS and Clearance Stores to hit or pass on would be greatly appreciated!

Nashville has a few different outlets. The store in Brentwood is more of a running store and rarely carries Jordan's. the store at Opry Mills is the same way but they have a solid selection of sportswear and basketball. The Nike Clearance in Lebanon is pretty solid but they are swamped with resellers daily and they all know the staff by name so good luck.

The best bet would be Memphis. The clearance store there is one of the best I've been to product wise. In the mornings when you walk in make sure you look behind the registers cause they will be flooded with retros or they have been in the past. Also they have a bunch of other air max and premium product on the wall. The Southaven NFS also gets solid product and I always find something there. Overall I think in Memphis you will have a better chance finding premium product.

Are you driving or flying to both?

Has anyone experienced that their $10 survey coupons are coming back used? This is the 3rd time happening to me. The first two times I thought that I just forgot and used the $10 survey coupon already. But this last time I know I just received it 2 weeks ago and haven't had the chance to use it.

Yeah like the guy above said Lebanon sucks stopped there on a trip got there 5 mins before open 2 guys already had all the Jordan boxes in a stack when I walked in the door asked him what colorway dude didn't even know said just something his friend brought to him went again the following day same 10 people there at open. Skip it go to the others

Has anyone experienced that their $10 survey coupons are coming back used? This is the 3rd time happening to me. The first two times I thought that I just forgot and used the $10 survey coupon already. But this last time I know I just received it 2 weeks ago and haven't had the chance to use it.
Happened to me few times. I emailed [email protected] and reported the gift card error. They replied and sent me a new gift card within 3 hours.

Additional checkout 25% off sale prices over at Footlocker site, some decent finds if you click through

(Final prices)
Air Unlimited $82
Flyknit Racers $82
Zoom Flight 96 $75
Air Penny IV $97
Jordan Jumpman Team II OG $67
Air Jordan 1 Letterman's $82

Last edited:
^check eastbay too

more items (including Metallic red AJ1), free shipping on a lot of items, and prices may not be the same (Air Max BW persian $50 on eastbay, $100 on footlocker...not as many available sizes on eastbay)

On a trip to Thailand, went to ShowDC mall outlet.
Notice that 1USD= 33Baht

View media item 2486908View media item 2486926Urban haze Uptempo 95
$117
(Houston somewhere have it $79.99)

View media item 2486921Black Uptempo 97
$105 on the back wall.

View media item 2486923Jordan Horizon. Outsole is semi icy.
$100

View media item 2486924Air Max 1 ultra flyknit.
Jaw dropping $150

View media item 2486925GS Jordan 9 UNC. Size only up to 7Y.
Polyurethane is harder than my Jordan 4s.
$77.

No other Jordan retros spotted besides a Jordan 1 ultra high.
No Air Force 1s spotted besides SFAF1
Everything is more expensive than in Houston.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom