***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST***vol. NO PIC QUOTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

YEEZY 2 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

mad.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

For all of you that picked up the yeezys how do they fit? True to size? or big like the first run?

#idoubtyouguyswillwearthem
I heard True to Size.  Not big like the 1's.

For all of you that picked up the yeezys how do they fit? True to size? or big like the first run?

Fit true to size for me can't speak for everyone else tho. No doubt I will wear them.

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Fit true to size for me can't speak for everyone else tho. No doubt I will wear them.

TTS for sure
Thanks Cham, Much Appreciated

Originally Posted by crisone

dbao.......I know, gooooood purchase, Glass Jaws lookin' fresh!!!!!!

Cris.

Thanks man!  It's been a while since I was around these parts, thought I'd make a little splash in the middle of all the Yeezy madness haha.  Glad to see that you're still around...

Had to put some pretty good money down for the blazers, but I had to jump on them since I'm such a huge gj fan AND they're my size.  Hardest decision right now is whether or not to rock them...

Originally Posted by B Sox

Originally Posted by s dubl

Those Jaspers>the yeezys.
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Not trying to jab at you, but is there anybody that doesn't think this?[/color]

Yeezys are still fire though, congrats to those that got them already.
well, when you see what yeezys are selling for and I could almost guarantee that most of these dudes dont have the jaspers... so obviously a lot of people dont feel like that. Pretty sure you can get jaspers for less than 2K, and if you were about it on release coulda got em for 11 or 1200 or whatever they retailed for. Its all hype...

Been super busy with some family stuff. Finally took pics of all the pickups since Playoff 12s.

2004 versions

2001 retro! FINALLY

Picked up another pair of concords. Used once! Can't beat 2000 version!

Decided I wanted another pair of 2011 just to have

Repickup. Sold my sz 11 and got a 11.5. Unfortunately with 1s I have to go half size up.

Walked into finishline on lunch break and these were sittin on the shelf! MY SIZE TOO! It was also on sale! 129.99! Someone returned them. Guess they couldn't flip em.

Of course had to these get these

And thanks to Kal for these!

Got lucky yesterday. Walked in to pick up my Military 4s and the manager told me someone returned these suckas. Too bad they size 11.5. I need a 12. So might trade or just let them go.

And last but not least @nikeseattle tweeted me saying they'll hook me up with a Fuelband cause I've been a loyal follower to them. I thought it was that they'd hold me a sz that I want, but I went in to pick up the 4s yesterday and they gave it to me for free! Crazy!

Don't believe? Here ya go
smile.gif
Only 10 followers were selected.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

TTS for sure
Thanks Cham, Much Appreciated

And of course the two dudes with all the New York plugs speak up.

Originally Posted by xclusivedanny

Originally Posted by cjm627

didnt expect to see a child pickup but still nice!! i wish there was the slightest bit of hope for me getting yeezys but sadly Rhode Island isnt seeing any that i know of

sneaker junkies up on thayer is getting them but idk if they had a raffle or anything
damn thats the last place i would have tried just cause theyre a small store but i tried to get them when they dropped online last night and ...........
mad.gif
im heated at all you guys with more than one pair share the joy

Nice pickups everyone. Very jealous of all the Yeezy's
frown.gif

Not mine, but had to post. WOW. 86DOPE killed it.

tumblr_m5doaflFZv1qddi0oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5d440DMx41qddi0oo1_500.jpg

sherlock and optimus
30t6p3b.gif
I know optimus has something else on the way too
30t6p3b.gif

is your guys company hiring? I need a new job
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I don't care what anyone says. Yeezy 2 both color ways kill the yeezy 1 the details are waaaay amazing the the moon boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom