***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST. vol. NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of slow for me this month, which is not a bad thing.. wish i could've been posting black grape 5's, but i missed out 

Client who owns a shoe store gave me a few gifts last night. 

The only Lunareclipse he had and it was my size.  Been looking for this pair for a while now. Fate I'd say.

And the Wolf Greys

Stunnaman,

You got a collection post?

Your NB game is mean! I'm not a big NB buyer myself, but I love seeing collections that aren't just the same old Jordan retros from the last 2 years, and I think yours would be something fresh and different.

Did some his and her Roshe's. Getting married on August 4 so I threw the date on the back. I know it's corny but my girl will like it. We are flying to Costa Rica the morning after the wedding so that's when I'll surprise her with these. Nothing original but I'm happy with how they came out.

executive what you pay for those lebrons, saw a pair on ebay and dude wanted more than what i was thinking theyre worth

Stunna, Executive, and Russian/Igor
nthat.gif
thanks fam 
Stunnaman,

You got a collection post?

Your NB game is mean! I'm not a big NB buyer myself, but I love seeing collections that aren't just the same old Jordan retros from the last 2 years, and I think yours would be something fresh and different.

Is that the XVII+? I wish I'd picked up a pair of those, loved the croc and copper. These don't quite look the same, though.

oh and nice oriole jersey i need to pick up a ripken batting practice jersey hopefully m&n have another sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom