***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST. vol. NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn goosh026, when I read your post I thought u were gonna post some women lol

Thanks playa. Def try scoop em up before the secondary market is too crazy on em

well it was really high shortly after release, but then the release of the 9's and 10's seem to drive them down a bit.

but i haven't even checked feebay for 'em in a long time... i see 'em on craigslist quite a bit tho, for decent prices...

i copped the mango 9's on craigslist for like $40.00 last summer... just gotta keep my eyes peeled for a steal on the sprites... they're a dope summer shoe!

well it was really high shortly after release, but then the release of the 9's and 10's seem to drive them down a bit.

but i haven't even checked feebay for 'em in a long time... i see 'em on craigslist quite a bit tho, for decent prices...

i copped the mango 9's on craigslist for like $40.00 last summer... just gotta keep my eyes peeled for a steal on the sprites... they're a dope summer shoe!
Damn that's a steal on the mangos, shelled out 250 for the sprites.. Definitely a dope Summer shoe.

I swear I still see em go on feebay for 3+ sometimes so I felt kinda lucky tbh

And I wish I had deals on craigslist around here but I go to college in Eugene and I feel like there's nothing on cl compared to where I'm from

Nice pickup my friend had those years ago. Do they have some sort of name? I've been looking for those for a while.

Nice pickup my friend had those years ago. Do they have some sort of name? I've been looking for those for a while.
Thank you sir. They are 2004 Nike Air Max 90 leather (Midnight Navy/ Stealth - Obsidian) or also known as Obsidian Stealths. Part of the 04/05 Leather collection. Hard to come across now days. By far the best leather used on the AM90. 

Last edited:
I thought the sale M&N is having was good prices until I came across these for $50 Each!!!! All Authentic & new!!
[ATTACHMENT=3537]PicCollage.jpg (40k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom