***OFFICIAL JUNE WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 ajko's proving to be elusive. wore this instead.

I look fat and short in that pic.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tiger energy

2012 ajko's proving to be elusive. wore this instead.

I look fat and short in that pic.
ohwell.gif

thanks @ nowitzness
@tiger energy - now i regret selling my pair.  those look good once you scrub off the vintage effect

@Nowitzness41- disrespecting who?! If you're talking about verse, then you're wrong. I wasn't being facetious; I was pointing out that someone else was making fun of someone with a clear mental health issue and if anything, I was STICKING UP for him.

If anything, I should be praised rather than you're irrelevant and unfounded comment/concern.

Originally Posted by jberk81

@Nowitzness41- disrespecting who?! If you're talking about verse, then you're wrong. I wasn't being facetious; I was pointing out that someone else was making fun of someone with a clear mental health issue and if anything, I was STICKING UP for him.

If anything, I should be praised rather than you're irrelevant and unfounded comment/concern.

your sarcasm is not good.  i don't have any mental health issues, so anything else you mention about it past this point is clearly disrespect

I like the South Beach-inspired shirts. I just can't wear a DONT SWEAT MY SWAG tee being a grown-#!$ man and all.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Dope NBs verysteri otypical
I was wondering about the quality of the Kith pants...  How do you like them?

thanks man, pants are nice.  the camos are made well the only thing is that the actual material(100% cotton) is alot thinner than what i would have expected.  more like a dress pant than a jean.  but that makes them great for slightly warmer weather i guess.  the leopards are made off a thicker, more elastic material.  also the tags recommend dry clean only which im gonna do mainly to preserve the color of the prints.  

^ thanks for the info on the pants; they're sold out. I'm feeling the elastic bottom on pants these days.

@NKTran - yeh, knee. Had my ACL replaced and meniscus repaired. Healing well. X'o.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Nice fits everyone. My friend and I today for CGS3(Me in the sbs, him in the yeezys). Nice seeing some of yall there.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djmoefresh/7436950166/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/djmoefresh/7436951892/
WDYWT SB 6/24 by DJMoeFresh, on Flickr

WDYWT 6/24 by DJMoeFresh, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djmoefresh/7436938998/
that shirt with those shoes though?
conanlaugh.gif
You ARE sweating his swag though. That's probably the response he was looking for. He thinks it's cute bro so just let him do him and keep it movin'.

Lol I'm a lame, what can I say. Sorry I didn't impress you. And btw, nice fit RayRay....Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom