Official Jurassic World Thread | Jurassic World: Dominion 6/10/22

Pratt looks fine to me. He looked pretty slim in GotG2, though.

Interested in seeing this trailer. The fact that the OG T-Rex is still around and has been captured is crazy lol.

But I'm glad to know that Ian Malcolm is back.

Bryce too - looks way older than 36.

Pratt's going through a divorce, maybe the stress of that is affecting him.

Third movie may need to have Alan Grant & Ian Malcolm as the main stars. :lol:
I mean
No diss
But most white folks tend to age a little weird

I'm not sure if I'm impressed by this trailer..it was sort of weird IMO..was I expecting too much?
Not just you. It feels like a let down. They had 2.5 years and this is what we get? I thought they were going to focus on the new engineered dinos that the asian scientist hinted at in Jurassic World.

Not just you. It feels like a let down. They had 2.5 years and this is what we get? I thought they were going to focus on the new engineered dinos that the asian scientist hinted at in Jurassic World.

That's what I was expecting-I don't expect them to ever recreate the magic of the first one but at least give us something that's worth the price of admission

Weak trailer, but I'm glad they didn't give away too many scenes in the movie. It looks like they only shown the "fall" of the island and left out the after-effects.

Eh sign me up
After how great the last one is
I’ll let em live
Can’t be any worse than that Ryan Reynolds one
He was in the 3rd one right

Not excited about this at all. That trailer did nothing for me. The pacing was all over the place.

My buddy from Hawaii, his dad transported the goat in JP1. He’s a forklift driver at the shipyard.

They should of played on the asian scientist twist. They could of at least pulled 2 more movies off that alone.

Where do they go after this?

They should of played on the asian scientist twist. They could of at least pulled 2 more movies off that alone.

Move the dinos to the other island

Absolutely!

WTH happened to the whole dinosaurs being used as weapons angle?

Also why is it so hard to take these stories off of these islands...Sure they left briefly in Lost World but damn...By the time JP3 hit it was already tired and now the story is going back for a fifth film? Come up with something new already...”Life finds a way” right? But apparently it can’t find a way off two remote Costa Rican islands...

Back
Top Bottom