Official Jurassic World Thread | Jurassic World: Dominion 6/10/22

DeX6qoBVQAEnZtK.jpg:large

Curious if those Pterodactyls from the last film terrorized nearby civilizations.

I hope this is better than the last film. Should be entertaining.

curious if pratt finally gets to ride the raptor, might as well since looks like the two's gon' go even more tag team in this one

They really turned a completely CGId dinosaur into an incredibly likeable character...they better not kill my girl blue...I’d be tight...tears will be shed...

Also JP hit a grand slam casting Pratt....dudes charisma is off the charts, if there is anyone right now that can reinvigorate a franchise it would be him.

yah, looks like they evacuate them from the island and then all hell breaks lose... like JP2 i guess except now there's dinos with super soldier serums

Can't wait for this movie. I feel like a kid again when I was waiting to see The Lost World Jurassic Park.

Welp

"
Here in the United States, the domestic box office was easily dominated by Ocean’s 8 and Hereditary. Practically everywhere else in the world, however, the second weekend in June saw another film entirely take over the international box office: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Yes, the sequel to the box office-busting 2015 revival to the Jurassic Park film series was released two weeks ahead of its June 22nd American premiere across Europe and Southeast Asia, and according to Variety, it has reigned supreme.

Across 48 international markets, the Jurassic World sequel amassed $151.1 million. It achieved the top spot in every single one, accruing the most in South Korea ($27.2 million), the United Kingdom ($19.9 million), France ($10 million) and Spain ($9.5 million). And even before Fallen Kingdom gets the chance to score domestic points in the U.S., it will the Chinese (June 15th), Australian and Brazilian (June 21st) markets. The Mexican release (June 22nd) falls on the same day as America’s.

Box Office Mojo tallied the international total for Jurassic World‘s theatrical run at just over $1 billion. Nearly two thirds of its total box office gross, $1.6 billion came from outside of the U.S. So it’s a good bet that Fallen Kingdom will accomplish something similar during its tenure in the coming weeks and months. It also sounds like Universal Pictures is going to need a bigger Jeff Goldblum cameo.

(Via Variety)

IIRC people thought the TRex reaching the states was an idiotic idea in The Lost World

I never understood y people were so uptight about that

have they shown the movie in the trailer?
Like is a piece of every action scene in the trailers?
No surprises whatsoever?

From the trailers I could kind of already tell it doesn’t look better than the previous one. Will still be watching though

Back
Top Bottom