Official Kaws Thread

What’s up y’all. Was looking through NT Boards and didn’t stumble upon a thread for Kaws, so figured I’d start one up.

Absolute chance of luck, but I actually work in the building where the Pink BFF just went up in NY permanently. It was up last summer for about two weeks and just returned a week or so ago permanently. Building is 49th and Park and there’s a Chum up at the Seagram building, but not sure if it’s permanent. Haven’t been back in the office due to COVID, but figured I’d share a pic that I snapped last year.

Look forward to connect with others who are fans.

D2C24757-0635-432D-81C8-FAC2B1E59B0A.jpeg

long story short back in '15 I had a study abroad in Germany. before actually going there I did a mini trip around neighboring countries. in Amsterdam there was an outdoor gallery featuring KAWS
160.JPG
161.JPG
162.JPG
165.JPG
166.JPG
207.JPG

plate for above kaws
208.JPG

Ive seen a Banksy gallery in Moscow back in '18 and a few KAWS pieces in stores in Toyko last year. my older brother has a few of the smaller figurines. I can find those pics just not right now

long story short back in '15 I had a study abroad in Germany. before actually going there I did a mini trip around neighboring countries. in Amsterdam there was an outdoor gallery featuring KAWS
161.JPG
162.JPG

One of my favorites right here, still want to get one of the Along the Way figures.

The only Kaws item I own is that neat bus stop joint from many years ago. I might display it someday since it’s such a nice figure.

1602653879145.jpeg
This looks cool as ****. Honestly don't even need the figures the bus stop by itself is cool. Wouldn't mind owning one of the larger figures when I move into a house eventually. Wanted to try and visit art installations this year but covid ****** all that up

This looks cool as ****. Honestly don't even need the figures the bus stop by itself is cool. Wouldn't mind owning one of the larger figures when I move into a house eventually. Wanted to try and visit art installations this year but covid ****ed all that up

I wanted to display it too but I dont have much personal space where I’m at currently. One day soon though! High hopes.

Anybody hit on the Companion 2020 release last week? No luck here as I was tied up with work.

didn't even realize that this was even in the forums. any long time collectors in here? I just see a bunch of stock pics or pics of statues across the world.

Haven’t been on NT in a long time
welcome back! there haven't been descent releases from Kaws in a while. The Family release was nice, but took an L. The First Tokyo Stuff was what evs but at least gave a chance for new collectors or older collectors that wanted the character key chains. I was able to pick up the Separated and JPP sets for a descent price though!

Back
Top Bottom