OFFICIAL KD 8 NIKE ID THREAD

Options are cool. Still not quite sold on the shoe though. I'm going to give it some time to see if I change my mind on them. But as of now they're a pass.

Options are cool. Still not quite sold on the shoe though. I'm going to give it some time to see if I change my mind on them. But as of now they're a pass.
Pass for me. May do 1.

I guess I will doing more Kyrie and Lebron IDs.

From @NikeID's twitter Those clips are always translucent Black on the KD8 iD and they add lateral stability to the shoe. No matter the airbag color those two black pieces will always be there

This does not look like a Sig shoe. This looks like something I could find in an outlet.

indifferent.gif
these options suck and the shoe itself isn't appealing to begin with, wtf nike.

1 gets my vote. Love how the colors look like they are mixing almost.

Some nice designs.

Looking forward to seeing what the final product looks like when orders start getting delivered.

Just a heads up, Mr Rebates has double cash back on shoe purchases today thru the 28th. NDC is up to 12% cash back, including on ID orders

Just used mrrebates to do these cannot wait. if your a first time user of mrrebates it gives you 5 more dollars back for signing up as well making the ids about 15 bucks more than a gr pair, imo too good of a deal to pass up on

I'm having trouble deciding between these two...

They're modeled after the Lebron 9 MVPs, with the second being a blue version of it. I'm usually a blue guy, but I'm thinking I should get the red because I have too many blue iDs.

Back
Top Bottom