Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Posted this in the KobeID but applies here too:

If you want a big picture of your design go to your order status you should see a small picture of your ID. Right click and view image > the URL will have a ton of text corresponding to the colors you picked. All you need to do to blow up your picture is add a 0 at the end of the URL.

Clutch little tip...

Here's my beauties...
View media item 1078187View media item 1078188
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

No problem....just figured it out today when i noticed the red upper option is gone so i couldn't make a poster.

Those bottom ones are :nthat: post a lot of pics of those cause they might be my next id.

Last edited:
No problem....just figured it out today when i noticed the red upper option is gone so i couldn't make a poster.

Those bottom ones are :nthat: post a lot of pics of those cause they might be my next id.

For sure.. The top ones are actually for a friend of mine.

Im very anxious to see how the metallic gold hits against the red.... hoping it will be :wow: :smokin

i want to get a platinum color way but i don't know which options to pick… i know they're just little details but any help would be appreciated

white swoosh white laces

gray swoosh gray metallic laces

white swoosh gray laces

or maybe even a gray swoosh with white laces? anyone have any opinions as to which i should choose? anxious to order them.

Don't own a nice camera (iPhone 4S for the pics) and did what I could with the daylight -- here's my pair based exactly on that sample image on release day.

Mango lining looks good, a little bit brighter than I expected but I hadn't seen any of the elite series kicks in person yet, so it's what I should have expected.  The dark grey fireworks on the black foam quarter look nice
smokin.gif
  I was worried they'd be a little over the top, but it's dark enough that it gives it a cool texture.  I also like how the black medial swoosh texture sort of blends with the firework pattern.  Everything seems pretty good with the pair, except for a couple scuffs on the heel and the shoes came in pretty grimey.  I've come to expect a little bit of that from iD though.  I was able to get a code which is nice.  Probably more pics than you need, but I can always take more
laugh.gif

@iks mod dope, well done. Did you just tell nike they were off and they gave you a code?
Actually... I left out something.  I received a KD VI iD today too that had a messed up tongue, like super indented and bent.  I'm usually pretty understanding with some glue stains and a couple smudges or marks here and there, but both pairs had issues, so I decided why not chat NDC about it.  They processed my return for the VIs and then gave me a code for the scuffs/griminess of the VIIs.

This is actually the first code that I've received.  I chatted many times but only once before hoping for a discount for a defective pair.  It was a pair of Bron XIs that were supposed to have glow in the dark lateral swoosh and tongue logo that didn't glow at all, they were just straight white.  They wouldn't give me a code there and just said they could make a new pair -- but I wasn't confident that the new one would come back any different as I had heard others had the same issue as me.  They usually require you to upload pics of the defect.

^gotcha, was just curious. I'm usually not one to complain to them either I've just seen a bunch of discount codes floating around so was curious if Nikes just not caring about sending them out. I'm a terrible liar though so unless something was actually wrong with my pair I doubt I could be convincing enough for a code. Dope pair though, still waiting on my shipping email

The more i see, the more excited i get for my pair...

I'm done waiting, nike... go ahead and send them in. :lol:

The more I see the more I want to order some. I have been trying to save $. Guess I'm going to have to quit looking on here for that to happen :D

Or after I receive my pair

Last edited:
Those that got theirs today... Were you able to follow the tracking? I got my tracking number late Friday... Actually Saturday am at 456am... But its yet to update with anything.

With them coming from overseas I know sometimes you can't follow the tracking... Just wondering If this was the case.

Those that got theirs today... Were you able to follow the tracking? I got my tracking number late Friday... Actually Saturday am at 456am... But its yet to update with anything.

With them coming from overseas I know sometimes you can't follow the tracking... Just wondering If this was the case.

Mine has updated. Yours is probably sitting at the warehouse waiting on UPS to pick it up.

Last edited:
^gotcha, was just curious. I'm usually not one to complain to them either I've just seen a bunch of discount codes floating around so was curious if Nikes just not caring about sending them out. I'm a terrible liar though so unless something was actually wrong with my pair I doubt I could be convincing enough for a code. Dope pair though, still waiting on my shipping email
I'm a pretty bad liar myself 
laugh.gif
 luckily there were some pretty visible flaws so the pics could speak for themselves

@THELONIOUSHUX  what was your pair inspiration or cw?

Back
Top Bottom