Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Really like the Bird's Eye of the VII. The different ID combos are making this rise up in my favorite shoe list.
What's a Narf?
tongue.gif

As soon as a the first waves of IDs comes in and we get actual photos I'll grab a few pairs. :smokin

Struggling to make a decision on swoosh color...  I really like both options.  Between IG and NT there is not yet a clear winner...  Hoping to order tonight.  I'd appreciate your feedback/votes.  Top (1) or Bottom (2)?

Struggling to make a decision on swoosh color...  I really like both options.  Between IG and NT there is not yet a clear winner...  Hoping to order tonight.  I'd appreciate your feedback/votes.  Top (1) or Bottom (2)?
Bottom

Maybe it's just me but i cant get down with the fireworks on any iD.

but with the CJ i feel without it, it does not have enough pink in it. 

If i had the funds i would order both and then return the one i didnt like.

but cant wait to see how these come out.
Yeah I didn't even think twice about the firework print. I just did it with the print cause I thought it looked the best out of the bat.

Last edited:

I mean if you're going for accuracy...

Well I got my answer about the fingers on the bottom of the shoe... looks like  they are all neon green/volt and it isnt a mistake sadly
Hmmm that kind of annoys me that you can't get that stupid green crap off the sole.  However how often are you going to see that.  More interested to see what they offer as this ID goes on, how will they keep this ID relevant.  I doubt additional color options will be it, perhaps additional pattern options.
These are the designs I made so far.

I'm copping the blue one.
O don't know if it is easier for you, but you can always print screen (Alt+Print Screen), paste (Ctrl+V) in Paint and upload the picture.  FYI IF you didn't want to send a photo of your computer screen.  The pics also might come out in better quality in the thread.  Just FYI take it or leave the idea.

Brazil with a little volt thrown because, well, the options are limited.

I like #2

Back
Top Bottom