Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

@byukid  Love the Dr. doom inspiration -- was thinking of doing that for a Bron XI iD.  I'm sure it'd look nice and clean on this model

Damn so close! Mine was on the table
indifferent.gif
Damn...  that's awesome though.  No idea Leo/Nike were doing that

What do you all think? I am open to any helpful criticism to help execute this design better. I am going for a cool/smooth/bold look... if that makes sense lol Let me know NT fam, Thanks.

Am i the first NTer to receive their pair? I feel honored

They aren't the greatest pictures but whatever. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the shoe. Nike really stepped their game up this time. Only complaint is that neon green thing in the middle of the sole, but at the same time I think it kinda looks nice on this particular shoe. Good contrast, but I can see it being a problem for other people.

They aren't the greatest pictures but whatever. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the shoe. Nike really stepped their game up this time. Only complaint is that neon green thing in the middle of the sole, but at the same time I think it kinda looks nice on this particular shoe. Good contrast, but I can see it being a problem for other people.

View media item 1071359
Oh my... those are fire :wow:

I cant wait to get mine in

Oh my... those are fire
eek.gif

I cant wait to get mine in
I've been sitting here staring at them for 15 mins lol. i don't want to put them on my feet because they look so beautiful the way they are right now 
laugh.gif
. these kd 7 ids are gonna be a problem. I might order a pair of those iron mans once i see pics of them. excited for those too 
pimp.gif

Is that the Midnight Navy or Black?

I also picked this up to go with the ID'S yesterday on a GREAT price also!!!

matches them perfect, will also go with my GUMBO Lebrons and GUMBO Kobes.

I forgot to add of course the caption, no flaming it looks GREAT in the "Yeezy" color way I just could not resist.

I have yet to see this color-way, I ordered this last night...These are probably some of the best ID'S I've seen in a while.
how did u make this on nike ID? i cant find that silver color in the options anywhere??

Mine come in Monday you best believe they're going straight to on foot... my biggest problem will be finding time to wear all mine. 

Back
Top Bottom