Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

I am so impatient, I don't think I can ever put myself through this again. My delivery was just pushed back four days for whatever reason. Will still be before the estimated month wait time but I just got too hyped seeing everyone else's come in early. Major feels going on.

I am so impatient, I don't think I can ever put myself through this again. My delivery was just pushed back four days for whatever reason. Will still be before the estimated month wait time but I just got too hyped seeing everyone else's come in early. Major feels going on.
They f'd up my order last year on the VI so I had to wait another couple of weeks for them to make my correct pair and ship them (at least they expedited the shipping). I love the concept of Nike iD but the wait is absolutely killer.

Shipping hasn't been updated since Friday :stoneface:

But the pair I ordered for my boy 4 days later was updated yesterday and this morning and has the same delivery time as mine

:frown: :lol:

Oh well... soon enough

Mine are still on schedule for today but it got to Oakland in the morning but I don't know if I'll get them since it should say out for delivery by that time. Hopefully it got on the last truck and I get them today, if not another day sigh.

Holy 
eek.gif

Might be one of the greatest first posts of all time.

Back
Top Bottom