Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
But here's the bottom line, no pot stirring...

You can show pics of the FTL release map all you want.  But if you're anywhere other than where there's more concentration of stores getting them, what good is that doing you?

Pretend you live in the Dakotas!  Do you think they're looking at the FTL release map and thinking 'whew, thankfully they're general release!!'

A store near me is only getting 18 of them, 3 of which are my size.  To me, that's not that general!  The same FTL rep that told me that also told me that they only had 1 size 8!!  For those who wear a size 8, that's also, not very general!!

always some jive turkey with a low *** post count trying to stir the pot and create hype

you contradict yourself by saying people in smaller areas arent looking at the amount a big city gets yet you compare the store near you getting a low run stock as if that means the stock will be low everywhere

come on b. we know what you tryna do

always some jive turkey with a low *** post count trying to stir the pot and create hype

you contradict yourself by saying people in smaller areas arent looking at the amount a big city gets yet you compare the store near you getting a low run stock as if that means the stock will be low everywhere

come on b. we know what you tryna do
I live in St. Paul, MN bro!  

I'm sorry but according to my math, a city which neighbors Minneapolis with a combined population of 3 million people and a store that's only getting 3 pair in my size, that says more limited than not right?!?!?

Love, Jive Turkey

Granted I don't live in MN nor know the area, but FTL launch locator lists 4 stores in the Twin Cities area as receiving this shoe, none of which are raffling them.

Granted I don't live in MN nor know the area, but FTL launch locator lists 4 stores in the Twin Cities area as receiving this shoe, none of which are raffling them.
Exactly, and some of those stores are mostly likely getting the same or less qty than where my contact works...

So say all four of them are getting the same amount.  And all four of them get only 3 in my size.  That's 12 size 9's.  According to the other numbers of sizes, that's 4 size 8 and 11's!!

Maybe I'm wrong but that's not a huge number of pair to people ratio is it?

I also know that these will possibly sit in some ares, like the East coast where perhaps the numbers will be greater.

My opinion is that they aren't going to be as easy as perhaps the 35k degrees were that's all....

And also, I believe all but one of those stores got the KD VI Supremacy's and did fcfs as well...  Limited shoe...

Underground ATL FTL is getting the GGs, and they only get GRs. I doubt they are limited, and they probably won't sell out.

GG vs. HOJ.
KD7 vs. AJ6.
How do you guys look at it? I'm like; 2 red shoes in 1 month? Both hot. A iD red KD just won't be the same BUT this J ain't coming back next year.

well techinally this will be the 3rd all red vi this yr(if 3m dunk joints drop) but im grabbin both

This may sound dumb but if they're not limited this makes me actually want to get them

Kinda sick of striking out and jumping through hoops to spend money on a pair of shoes. You know what if these are an easy cop I'm just gonna grab these and chill out for a minute on kicks, only really need easy moneys and WTL until the holidays anyway

This may sound dumb but if they're not limited this makes me actually want to get them

Kinda sick of striking out and jumping through hoops to spend money on a pair of shoes. You know what if these are an easy cop I'm just gonna grab these and chill out for a minute on kicks, only really need easy moneys and WTL until the holidays anyway

Easy money is viable but that WTL is another story. Retail or bust on them. I wouldn't spend one red cent over for those [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]

Easy money is viable but that WTL is another story. Retail or bust on them. I wouldn't spend one red cent over for those [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]

I thought about doing it but I couldn't justify spending like 700 bucks on a pair of sneakers it's insane

I'm already prepping myself for disappointment on that release lol

I thought about doing it but I couldn't justify spending like 700 bucks on a pair of sneakers it's insane

I'm already prepping myself for disappointment on that release lol

I'm crazy too. If ain't a GR then I don't want it. Too many hoops and too much stress for a member of the 30+ club

I'm crazy too. If ain't a GR then I don't want it. Too many hoops and too much stress for a member of the 30+ club

Just joined the 30 club lol and I'm just getting less and less interested in limited stuff because of the bots and how hard it is to get them

If Nike keeps making the less limited shoes decent that goes a long way for me

Just joined the 30 club lol and I'm just getting less and less interested in limited stuff because of the bots and how hard it is to get them

If Nike keeps making the less limited shoes decent that goes a long way for me

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Local HOH is saying raffle on the GG 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom