Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Wait the link says "product no longer available, look at these products tho blah " Was this a UK link or will it appear with the gg's at 5 AM cali time? thanks! 

How fast did the USA cw sell out on NDC? Got called into work tomorrow :smile:{) and I won't be able to hit up my local FTL in the morning.

How fast did the USA cw sell out on NDC? Got called into work tomorrow :smile:{) and I won't be able to hit up my local FTL in the morning.
[emoji]128586[/emoji]
NDC was the first to go but I wouldn't be shock if they scattered across small town USA. All red will be no joke

Last edited:
USAs lasted a few hours.  I don't anticipate we'll be as lucky tomorrow, but I bet you have a good 20-25 minutes.

On the flip side, anyone else sitting these out?

I love the KD 7...but the combination of already having a few all-red shoes, and not doing the silhouette justice has me sleeping in tomorrow.

not an all red shoe person. regardless of hype. or cost. or who wears it.

i am waiting for CBTS tho

Want these badly but can'tnake it to the store in the am. Trying online but I've never been able to cop online. I'm feeling good about this one tho. If I fail then I hope resell isn't over 200

i have the USA kd7's and i'm looking for tips for cleaning the mesh toe box area. I wore them to the club and people must have thought my feet were part of the floor. Any hep would be appreciated

Do you think they gonna let me use Bday coupon on GG? Since it GR ima try tho.
I have one ready 
smokin.gif
 worst thing that can happen is he says no, and that's when i walk out the store and act like i'm not gonna buy em hoping that he stops me 
laugh.gif

more on feet pics via ig

they look good in this second pic 
smokin.gif

250 for CBTS, shipping included to Australia, is that reasonable price? I have no idea if CBTS is GR. Appreciate your feedback.

Back
Top Bottom