Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Walked into my local NikeTown Boston at 2:45 to see the soccer moms and dads with their kids running a muck in the store. See the global games on display. Ask for a size 12 and just walked out. Couldn't go any smoother than that. This other dude asked for a 13 and they said they sold out and he than went with a 12, after trying mines on when I got home, I thought he should have got a 14. These run TTS.

Very clean CW AND design IMO. Glad to see he has his own box. And these are much more comfortable than any KD model before it.

if anyone is looking for a a size 9  and are near valley stream long island the HOH in green acres mall is going to release non picked up raffle pairs. only a few left.

They're a nice looking shoe. I'd like to see the all red ER thing for comparison. But no one made Red October influenced shoes in the ID thread.

Edit: just did a Google search and seen them. The GG silver confetti is a decent contrast for the red.

Last edited:
got to my local HOH this morning an hour before they open, suprised at the same time happy nobody was there:D  by the time they open only eight people in line and half of them wanted the Jordan 14s:lol:  congrats on those who got their pairs, glad I didn't sleep on these bad boys and by the way they let me use my VIP coupon on these too, $136 something out the door:rofl:
At footlocker 34th I can use bDay with Js but not KD!!

Struck out on NDC this morning. I kept getting kicked out of line :smh:. Went to my local FTL after work and they were sold out. As I was leaving the store, someone was returning a pair of KD's. I asked him what size they were and he said 10 (i wear and prefer a 10.5 in KD's). He was like give me retail and they're yours. I was like naw return them. I followed him back into the store and told the cashier that I was going to buy them as soon as she processed the return. Tax-free weekend plus Bday coupon for the win. :smokin

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to share my experience. Guess it was meant to be after all.

View media item 1111879
* iPhone pic

Struck out on NDC this morning. I kept getting kicked out of line :smh:. Went to my local FTL after work and they were sold out. As I was leaving the store, someone was returning a pair of KD's. I asked him what size they were and he said 10 (i wear and prefer a 10.5 in KD's). He was like give me retail and they're yours. I was like naw return them. I followed him back into the store and told the cashier that I was going to buy them as soon as she processed the return. Tax-free weekend plus Bday coupon for the win. :smokin

Sorry for the long post. I just wanted to share my experience. Guess it was meant to be after all.

View media item 1111879
* iPhone pic
[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Walked into my local NikeTown Boston at 2:45 to see the soccer moms and dads with their kids running a muck in the store. See the global games on display. Ask for a size 12 and just walked out. Couldn't go any smoother than that. This other dude asked for a 13 and they said they sold out and he than went with a 12, after trying mines on when I got home, I thought he should have got a 14. These run TTS.

Very clean CW AND design IMO. Glad to see he has his own box. And these are much more comfortable than any KD model before it.
he was probably looking to flip it... no one sizes down!  lol 

Preciate that folk. I just knew you had them. Was waiting on the text if needed but way too fresh. Glad the easy moneys are a month away. Already 3 deep :lol:

Bruh... I had to grab these. Goodlooks fam, but I ain't want to trouble you. I'm good with the two I have now. I gotta pace myself. :lol:

Waiting on the next wave of cw's tho. :nerd:

Last edited:
I had to grab these. Goodlooks fam, but I ain't want to trouble you. I'm good with the two I have now. I gotta pace myself. :lol:

Waiting on the next wave of cw's tho. :nerd:

Man I'm back on that JB train for the next month [emoji]128553[/emoji] royal 3s and 6s + black toe 14s. :nthat:

Just picked em up on hold for me at HOH. Had to go with an 8.5 instead of my regular sz. 9 but they fit just fine. Love the look on these. The 7 has quickly become one of my favorite releases of the year.

Tried to use a bday coupon and they were not having. Lady said, 'these are a QS so we cannot accept coupons.' I told her these are a GS release. 'Oh...well FTL corporate said this was a QS so no coupons, discounts or even military discounts.'

Back
Top Bottom