Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Woke up surprisingly early on Saturday morning around 7am and decided to get ready and be early to my local FTL. Got there around 8:15am and was surprised to see that a couple of guys was already waiting (thought I'd be the first). Right before the mall opened at 10am, there were about 25/30 people inline behind me. When it was my turn, got my 2 pairs and was in and out in less than 10 minutes. The sales associate said that there was more than enough to go around even after seeing the line.

I called FTL where I got my pairs about an hour ago and they said they sold out completely on Saturday. I was just checking to see what sizes left if they have any to try to help any NT'er to get a pair but all gone.

If he leaves that would be tragic. Im not a huge fan of the lebron line. Love Kobes and I love everything about the Kds. The price performance comfort all of it. Would make my sneaker decisions much easier though haha

i dont care if he s gone tbh , stupid of him , nike is top brand , even being the 20th nikes name is better than being the 1st in under armour.

anyway maybe its all for good time for a kyrie sig shoe

So now everybody gonna try and buy up these 7's ?? they better not  
laugh.gif

Well he did say he didnt want his shoes getting expensive and look where we at now. 200 for some kd elites now 150 for kd vii...

If he was about his word though it would have never gotten this expensive

Back
Top Bottom