Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
It was a easy cop for me too today at footlocker. 35 people ahead of me in the line all wanting jordans or Kobe's. I was the first person in line to cop the kds. I'm so happy people are sleeping on these shoes! They're comfy as ****! I'm passing up on the next colorway tho. Not feeling the easy moneys/ Miami hurricanes. Anyone else gonna lace swap these calms cuz I am?

Congrats on the pick up homie. Good to hear folks are sleeping. I may grab a pair in a few days.

damn, no activity or pics of CBTS? Everyone waiting to pick these up on discounts huh 

I'm going to try and pick them up today. I really like the colorway and love the fit of the VIIs, so I'm willing to pay retail. Will try and post pics later if I get them.

Yeah need that discount since I got the other cws which are better under retail. Just how it is. Gotta stick it to the man you know? :rofl:

Yeah need that discount since I got the other cws which are better under retail. Just how it is. Gotta stick it to the man you know?
roll.gif
Was originally excited about this cw, passed on US, 35K and GG. Now not feeling the same urge to pickup, guess i've waited too long. But ya, if i can get these on discount i might change my mind. 

IF ANYBODY NEEDS GG'S, CALL FOOT LOCKER IN OAK COURT MALL HERE IN MEMPHIS. THEY STILL HAVE THEM ON THE WALL, NOT SURE WHAT SIZES THOUGH.

Copped the CBTS along with the 3s this morning. Both were in cart by 8:05 but once Nike servers **** the bed it took a half hour before I could check out.

C'monnn Nike...a Jordan 3, KD7, Kobe 9 Elite low, and lebron low all in one morning and you thought things would be fine? pffffft

Went to the mall to check out the CBTS. Lil effect on the the posite cool, but they not for me. Can't have a grey and pink shoe.

In other news, my GG's are breaking in, they feel real good on my feet now. Definitely more comfy than the 6's.

I didn't like the calms as much in person as photos. Punch was too bright but I'll still keep em when they show up because of the comfort. I hope we get a nice white home colorway

Last edited:
I swear I have the worse luck was going to order the hyper jade futures earlier in the week but they sold out now was about to order the 35 k today now they are sold out in my size.

I dont like the fact that nike is too cheap and lazy to place a good quality good fitting insole in this sig shoe. The insole doesnt even fit the shape of the shoe

GG still the best CW, shame they were so limited with the half sizes in europe. MOst places that stocked them only carried full sizes, NDC europe only went up to 9.5 in half sizes :smh:

Got the USA's, 35K's and GG's but the rest coming out so far do not interest me. Hopefully the Aways leek soon. Kinda weird having to wait this long because usually they are the first to drop.

Aways didn't drop in the first set of KD VIs either. They pretty much seem to be following the same formula with these.

Back
Top Bottom