Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Just got home from a quick visit to the gym....MAN I love these shoes on court!  Plus this red is FIRE! :smokin

I get compliments every time I wear them.

I might need to pick me up another pair of GGs just for the hek of it
These are sitting so hard in the UK.

Haha no!

Although I was supposed to be there next weekend for NFL UK. Trip cancelled last min, stuck with tix :frown:

Im just assuming could find a store/website to ship them to the US.

Are you?

Haha no!

Although I was supposed to be there next weekend for NFL UK. Trip cancelled last min, stuck with tix :frown:

Im just assuming could find a store/website to ship them to the US.

Are you?
I'm from the UK, my family is still there and I have my apartment out there.

You have tickets to go you might as well do it, unless you're going to let them tickets go to waste lol. I'll take them.

So youre there now?

Yes, theyll go waste. They weren't the nose bleed seats either at Wembley, so losing a bunch $. Friend backed out.

I havent figured out how to sell them on TicketMasterUK yet. Its probably too late now anyway. If youre seriously interested in going to the game Sunday, DM me!

N7[sup]2[/sup]
smokin.gif

Well shouldn't we be seeing pictures of the N7s soon??? Last year we saw pictures of the 6 like 5/6 months prior to them releasing...

I am wondering when they're going to take better advantage of the strap. Right now it's a nice addition to the shoe, but until someone puts a graphic or texture on it at nike I'm still yawnin at most cws.

Nike, if you happen to be reading this or for anyone who actually reads this blog who wants the strap to be special? I for one am looking forward to nike pushing the limits with this kd model. They have been playing it safe and now I need them to be creative. Do the annual models, but be creative. Kd, was a kid before. He has to have other things that you guys can make a story about and then bring them to life. Simple colorways are nice. But, I want more and I expect more especially with this price increase. 

To me these colorways so far have been on point. I love how the hyperposite on each shoe has a different texture especially the "calm before the storm" and "easy money". Looking forward to more cw but also hope they push it

Back
Top Bottom