Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I had to skip....(3 christenings, 1 wedding next month) pockets are tight. Will have a little money to choose on a pair in a couple of weeks.......hopefully the Uprisings will still be around someplace. If not Ill have the aways to fall back on.

Like everyone else, I am still curious about how the N7 will look......also looking forward to the Texas color way. All these releases are gonna be the financial ruin of me lol
the n7 look would probably be nice and the texas are def a must have. We don't know the release yet but hey there coming. So stack up while you can

the n7 look would probably be nice and the texas are def a must have. We don't know the release yet but hey there coming. So stack up while you can
Texas are definitely a must......the N7 I will assume as well (I haven't seen a bad one yet). My only regret in recent years is missing out on the 6, even having multiple chances to cop down the road without too much a hit to the wallet...my timing was never right and was never able to cop those. 

Gonna make sure I grab the 7s though....

Its good to see most color ways aren't too difficult to cop even weeks after release (wish it was like that with all releases)

couldn't find a thread, so....

is no1 feeling the KD Trey 5 line?  i was in FL the other day and saw the chinas.  i wasn't blown away, but i did say "nice shoe".

and for the price, really not bad.  however i didn't try them on.  any insight on those?  are they comfy?  i am turned off by all these "weird" colorways of the KD 7 and just looking for some everyday kicks

did anyone see these on finishline?

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-9100?productId=prod758998

couldn't find a thread, so....

is no1 feeling the KD Trey 5 line?  i was in FL the other day and saw the chinas.  i wasn't blown away, but i did say "nice shoe".
and for the price, really not bad.  however i didn't try them on.  any insight on those?  are they comfy?  i am turned off by all these "weird" colorways of the KD 7 and just looking for some everyday kicks

did anyone see these on finishline?
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-9100?productId=prod758998

View media item 1222143

View media item 1222142

I like these a lot. May cop in a few weeks! Appreciate the heads up

And why are there so many KD VII's laying around in various CWs and sizes all over the sites?

Thought the KD's were copped for sure across the board for this model..

Seeing alot of good apples in my size..

If thats the case, gonna wait a bit longer for a deal, shiiiddd...

let's hope that there are none, and every release is easily obtainable  

THIS!!! Outside of the obvious one last year the 6 was pretty easy to cop.

only one that scares me is the premium that is prices at 170 but that could just be ASG
For me, that is what is fun about collecting the shoes. Putting your name in all the raffles, and hoping to win, and going early to the stores to get in line, to try and grab a pair that you know is going to be super tough to get. So, I hope there would be atleast be a few hard to get/limited colorways. 

For me, that is what is fun about collecting the shoes. Putting your name in all the raffles, and hoping to win, and going early to the stores to get in line, to try and grab a pair that you know is going to be super tough to get. So, I hope there would be atleast be a few hard to get/limited colorways. 
No offense but if you really get a kick (no pun intended) out of entering countless raffles and standing in lines for sneakers, then you really have way too much time on your hands. 

Last edited:

No offense but if you really get a kick (no pun intended) out of entering countless raffles and standing in lines for sneakers, then you really have way too much time on your hands. 
I'm not sure why you think that would offend me. I've got plenty of time on my hands. 

I'm not sure why you think that would offend me. I've got plenty of time on my hands. 

I envy the man who has too much time on his hand!!

Work, wife, kid, gym, volunteering, tutoring!! Being a "grown up" isn't all what they claim it is.

Work, wife, kid, gym, volunteering, tutoring!! Being a "grown up" isn't all what they claim it is.
No reason to envy that sort of person. Time is money. People with time don't have money and people with money don't have time.

Work = You're making $$

Wife  = You're getting laid (let's hope so at least)

Gym = You're taking care of your body

Kid  = You've passed your genes down and created life

Volunteering = You're giving back to your community

Tutoring = You're helping a kid better himself/herself 

ALL of the above > Having time to enter raffles and stand in line for shoes

Last edited:

No reason to envy that sort of person. Time is money. People with time don't have money and people with money don't have time.

Work = You're making $$

People with time don't have money and people with money don't have time.
yea, that makes absolutely no sense in the world.  you either read too much or are very gullable when people pass their wisdom onto you.

brett favre is somewhere on a farm, doing whatever he wants to do (was just reading an article on him).  so, based on your theory, since he has time to kick it on a farm, he's broke.  meanwhile, the person who works three jobs and doesn't have time to ride a tractor has all the money!

this is not true in all cases, but the ppl with the most time usually have the most money....CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE TO F'N WORK!!!

ie:  your local soccer mom

ie:  that dude that you see all the time, at random times during the day (trust fund kid)

Work = You're making $$

Well said. People at different stages of life value different things. Some guy values the thrill of the hunt of the sneakers, while someone else values time spent in all the things mentioned above. Different strokes...

Well said. People at different stages of life value different things. Some guy values the thrill of the hunt of the sneakers, while someone else values time spent in all the things mentioned above. Different strokes...
For the most part yeah, but there are also statistical outliers that never get the chance to form close relationships outside of professional networking so they only focus on making money, buying the best stuff and improving every little aspect about themselves because that's all they've ever known. On the other side of the spectrum there are people who do everything for free and give 110% of themselves to other peoples' needs as well and never care or think about money or improving marketable skills. It's a moot point, I know, but I think it's important to mention these people in the conversation as well because they do exist and play a big part in our society.

But anyway...

I know it's too early but I'm really excited to see what the elites for this model look like. Has anyone seen anything (even bits of info) on them yet?

For the most part yeah, but there are also statistical outliers that never get the chance to form close relationships outside of professional networking so they only focus on making money, buying the best stuff and improving every little aspect about themselves because that's all they've ever known. On the other side of the spectrum there are people who do everything for free and give 110% of themselves to other peoples' needs as well and never care or think about money or improving marketable skills. It's a moot point, I know, but I think it's important to mention these people in the conversation as well because they do exist and play a big part in our society.

But anyway...

I know it's too early but I'm really excited to see what the elites for this model look like. Has anyone seen anything (even bits of info) on them yet?
i mean, i guess.  butback to the shoes....

just ordered a pair of those KD Trey 5s from finishline with coupon code 15spike100 ($15 off of $100).  can't wait to see them in person.  i will post some on feet pics when i get them

Work = You're making $$

You have shown your true ignorance by posting this. 

I understand, that you were posting as a generalization, but by including the last bit....will allow me to believe that it was somewhat aimed towards me.

I have all of those things listed above.....and also find time to wait in line, or enter into raffles 

I have 2 children actually, a 9 year old girl, and a 4 year old boy. My wife is WAYY hotter than anyone I should ever deserve, but we're best friends, and I feel lucky everyday for the marriage I have. I don't work out all that much, but run on a regular basis, so I'd consider myself to have a fairly healthy/athletic body type. As far as the whole ....volutneering bit...I dont do much in the way of volunteering, however I worked very hard when I was younger and started my own company. Im 37 now....(Im sure OLD by your standards) But,  I currently employ 14 people, who are able to then provide for their families. So, I would have to guess I've provided something for the community. I was also intelligent enough to hire good people, who I trust to run my company enough that I stay home and do nothing, but hang out at home with my family, and post on these silly message boards, and well.....wait in lines, and enter those silly raffles 2 times a year. I understand, there are alot of immature posters  here on this site, and its tough to differentiate sometimes...but you really put yourself out there on this one. I've never been one to talk about money, because its my belief that people who feel the need to talk about  money, are those who aren't use to having it. So, your comments above about time =  money, and those with time don't have any money, couldnt be farther from the truth. 

So a person who has an affinity for sneakers can't have a job, wife, child, go to the gym ( [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]), volunteer ([emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]) or tutor ([emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji])????

Please get back to the shoes. Y'all arguing over what another dude does with his spare is mad lame [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Dude no need to explain yourself and go into detail. Dude tried to sound all intellectual but looked ignorant as hell instead. Plus nobody want to see all that..

Back
Top Bottom