Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
maybe Nike should just release the N7s on even numbered KDs. the 4s & 6s :nthat:. the 5s &7s :x.

Hopefully more people have this same frame of mind so I can pickup the N7 7's with ease [emoji]128556[/emoji] they're fire IMO

With his new contract, you knew Nike was going to get their money back somehow
laugh.gif

KD's will be $200 in two years
I feel the best part of KD's shoes were his price point.   I guess we may have to kiss that goodbye. 
tired.gif

These will be my first pair of N7's and honestly I never saw the hype around the N7 IV's (not saying they were ugly, but they're just OK). The only thing I don't like about the 7 is the midsole where the zoom is at, the color should be black instead of blue.

The way they made the back midsole and the upper teal/photo blue? looks disconnected. Either make the back half black or teal and the front half the opposite. Hate that red part on the back too.

The way they made the back midsole and the upper teal/photo blue? looks disconnected. Either make the back half black or teal and the front half the opposite. Hate that red part on the back too.
Agreed, feels like there is no continuity. It looks as if there are few different ideas going on. IMO thats usually never a good idea with any shoe.

So, if the price continues to grow, i feel that ill be throwing in the towel and retiring. Pretty sooon, gs will cost 150 and mens will cost 210

Agreed. The midsole should be black, but I'm sure that can be done with a little custom work, hopefully someone does it.

These just came in. Love this colorway.
I still havent picked mine up, but these are fresh.  I like them.
So, if the price continues to grow, i feel that ill be throwing in the towel and retiring. Pretty sooon, gs will cost 150 and mens will cost 210
Its too bad.  I always liked KD's brand, I feel they have kept it different in terms of style and the pricing.  Unfortunately the money that Nike dished out to keep KD in house, has to come from somewhere and thats us.  Love the way the VII fits as well - just snug.  Oh well, if they keep uping the price, Ill forget about these and stick with my J's

mcgregor triangle mcgregor triangle
Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

I feel y'all, but It' seems like it'd be kind of hard to fight Nike's profit model as an individual. They prob have control built into dudes's contracts. Plus Bron and KD might start canceling out each other's bargaining power. Unlike Jordan in his era. I could be wrong though and dudes are just bout the $ ha.

I still havent picked mine up, but these

Its too bad.  I always liked KD's brand, I feel they have kept it different in terms of style and the pricing.  Unfortunately the money that Nike dished out to keep KD in house, has to come from somewhere and thats us.  Love the way the VII fits as well - just snug.  Oh well, if they keep uping the price, Ill forget about these and stick with my J's
J's are raising just as weel as kds.

Kd7 runs tts for wide feet imo. Tight on the middle of your foot at first but the mesh breaks in and is generally forgiving. The posite at the back is prone to heel slippage so I would recommend lacing up higher than factory setting. This is all subject to change if they do drop them in a new material for the upper (pls based god black suede and drop a flyknit kd7)
Thanks bro, that helped alot, now im looking forward of buying some of them

Just checking for the international NTers - has anyone seen anything cheaper than USD130 shipped to Asia/Australia for the KDs? Thanks.

ya, I know.  And not saying it makes sense, but theres a lot of history behind J's, and I can justify the price in my own head lol
Yea I understand. Js are sumtimes hard to let go lol once that price hit over the 150 mark! Smh f jordan. Nd once kds get over that 150 mark. F kd. Looks it like ima just b buy'n his hats lol

Back
Top Bottom