Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Enough jokes about black women and liking chocolate, if I said I liked something white that can be consumed it would offend. Just because you're in a relationship with someone of color that doesn't make you not racist, not knowing about weave till you married a black woman is a racist comment considering white females wear weave too. What you're basically voicing is that you agree with the stigma, black women wear weave when they all don't. You can say I'm being touchy or whatever, any comment that suggests a racial slur is getting reported.

Last edited:
So far, the 7's have been underwhelming. Even the N7's aren't that great IMO, and I usually love those. The USA is still the best colorway because it's the cleanest. I'm sure that down the line Nike will make some great colorways that'll change my mind, but this is just what I believe right now.

Enough jokes about black women and liking chocolate, if I said I liked something white that can be consumed it would offend. Just because you're in a relationship with someone of color that doesn't make you not racist, not knowing about weave till you married a black woman is a racist comment considering white females wear weave too. What you're basically voicing is that you agree with the stigma, black women wear weave when they all don't. You can say I'm being touchy or whatever, any comment that suggests a racial slur is getting reported.

This ain't touchy. This is an overreaction. It's kind of hard to say someone is racist when they're in a relationship (not to mention married) to someone of color. That kind of indicates that they don't see color to begin with. Not to mention it would make that relationship kind of complicated, don't you think? It would be awful hard to be married to a race you hate.

Was his comment racist? Probably more stereotypical and naive than racist. Like you said, not all black women have one, but that also goes for all women as well. Period. It could of been his first experience with seeing one for all we know. This almost comes off hyper-sensitive considering the rep lewi has around these boards.

Last edited:
NIKE KD 7 THREAD = sneaker technology, info, colorways, release dates, latest pick ups, favorite KD 7's so far, KD 7's most anticipated to release, KD shoe related etc.

Last edited:
Enough jokes about black women and liking chocolate, if I said I liked something white that can be consumed it would offend. "Just because you're in a relationship with someone of color that doesn't make you not racist, not knowing about weave till you married a black woman is a racist comment considering white females wear weave too." "What you're basically voicing is that you agree with the stigma, black women wear weave when they all don't." You can say I'm being touchy or whatever, any comment that suggests a racial slur is getting reported.
thank you, thank you, thank you

well that escalated quickly. Eh, I mean cmon, dude is obviously not racist himself, however should realize things can't be as easily said and discussed in public as they can with their wife/gf, coming from someone also in an interracial marriage. Done. Moving on. Is consensus still the 7th, maybe 8th, on the N7s?

well that escalated quickly. Eh, I mean cmon, dude is obviously not racist himself, however should realize things can't be as easily said and discussed in public as they can with their wife/gf, coming from someone also in an interracial marriage. Done. Moving on. Is consensus still the 7th, maybe 8th, on the N7s?

Both J23app and kix and the city reported the 8th for the N7s.

Well to those I offended, my apologies. But its just a fact of when I was educated on something, and you don't know me or where I grew up.

I grew up in an 95% white area.

So when I moved to DC, I learned about weaves, soul food, go-go, etc because I worked in Southeast. Nothing racist about it, thats when I discovered those things, in a predominantly black area.

When I moved to TX, I learned about line dancing, hoedowns, honkytonks. That's kind of a white thing there. Is that racist?

However, if that was taken as an insensitive comment, I do apologize. Different people take things differently. Being in a mixed relationship, I am used to talking about things more openly.

Back to the shoes.

Well to those I offended, my apologies. But its just a fact of when I was educated on something, and you don't know me or where I grew up.

I grew up in an 95% white area.

So when I moved to DC, I learned about weaves, soul food, go-go, etc because I worked in Southeast. Nothing racist about it, thats when I discovered those things, in a predominantly black area.

When I moved to TX, I learned about line dancing, hoedowns, honkytonks. That's kind of a white thing there. Is that racist?

However, if that was taken as an insensitive comment, I do apologize. Different people take things differently. Being in a mixed relationship, I am used to talking about things more openly.

Back to the shoes.

I had to comment on this. Don't apologize bruh. I'm black and from DC. It's a fact black women wear weave more so than whites. Their hair is different and thats fact. Them dudes are super sensitive. I don't see how they can enjoy life. Seriously how can you guys ever watch anything comical without being offended? No family guy or tv period? The types to call and complain over the smallest of things. There are truly evil people who deserve to be called out and labeled racist but to label someone or suggest someone is off a comment that has a explanation without hearing it first is criminal. Shame on y'all going at this man.

Btw DC is a weave heavy city and goes by the name chocolate city for those who don't know. I see ignorance but not from Lewi.

Last edited:
Honestly, these comments don't need to be on here.
It's not a fact just because of what you see in your demographic.

The thread won't be locked. We don't lock threads anymore due to small stuff. We just remove people that offend. Just an FYI.

The thread won't be locked. We don't lock threads anymore due to small stuff. We just remove people that offend. Just an FYI.

Like I was "removed" from the LeBron 12 thread without warning. I was offended by dude insulting my intelligence. Personal attack but I was removed for being off topic. Nikes not getting better at holding info. People don't like NTs mods and there BS. Hence the lack of leaks FYI. Go back in this thread and look. Pics weren't leaked off a mod dispute. Sorry for adding my 2 cents folks. As you were.

Last edited:

Like I was "removed" from the LeBron 12 thread without warning. I was offended by dude insulting my intelligence. Personal attack but I was removed for being off topic. Nikes not getting better at holding info. People don't like NTs mods and there BS. Hence the lack of leaks FYI. Go back in this thread and look. Pics weren't leaked off a mod dispute. Sorry for adding my 2 cents folks. As you were.

If you don't like the mods then feel free to get off he site. It's just that simple.

Been off for a month. I come here strictly for discounts and links. I added my 2 cents to this particular convo. That's what I'm talking about though. I wasn't going at you as a mod but instead of hearing what the gripes of your community may have you respond get out? NT dictatorship. No wonder Meth has a Cobra Commander pic.

Been off for a month. I come here strictly for discounts and links. I added my 2 cents to this particular convo. That's what I'm talking about though. I wasn't going at you as a mod but instead of hearing what the gripes of your community may have you respond get out? NT dictatorship. No wonder Meth has a Cobra Commander pic.

NT dictatorship FTW!

These came in...
I saw them in person, and i don't know whether it was the lighting the handful of stores I went to.....I was on the fence then decided to order them after I saw how terrible the HoL Lebrons were glued. They teal to me, but in different lighting something else....

Beautiful color way and nice pic, just don't know how I'm gonna work these around the wardrobe lol

I'm feeling kinda iffy on the N7s.

The design on the VIs was awesome...but the shoe itself is so inferior to the 7.

I'm feeling kinda iffy on the N7s.

The design on the VIs was awesome...but the shoe itself is so inferior to the 7.
Agreed. VIs are the best N7s. There's too much going on with the 7s, especially the blue midsole which throws it off.

I loved the 6. My favorite KD model. The tongue. That split at the heel. The asymmetrical lacing. The little flap under the tongue. The fact it looked like a tortilla wrap with too much fixins. Such an odd shoe.

I saw them in person, and i don't know whether it was the lighting the handful of stores I went to.....I was on the fence then decided to order them after I saw how terrible the HoL Lebrons were glued. They teal to me, but in different lighting something else....

Beautiful color way and nice pic, just don't know how I'm gonna work these around the wardrobe lol
nice pair of a light blue jeans, and a grey/white sweater - pimp!  I might be biased cause that's what Im rocking right now
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom